Night out Delivery!

Fragments

 

 

==

Wendy reached to the apartment she rented for the 2 days nightout with her partner in crime, Irene. Thank God it was just 3 hours away from her last meeting location, and she does have enough time to buy groceries for their breakfast and lunch tomorrow  and turn the living room into a comfy one with all the blankets and pillows she bought from her apartment.

 

==

 When Wendy came back from the mart, she immediately wash up and set the living room, she was excited because it has been like 3 weeks since she saw Irene, and they barely contact each other these days because holy , Irene's schedule was beyond imaginable. Wendy said once that it feels like Irene is more of a celebrity than as an executive director of a well known hotel, 'how ironic, you can't get us a room in your fancy hotels, and letting me pick some weird  apartment on outskirt part of the country' ,she once said.

 

Wendy finished setting the living room and was about so lay down on a pile of pillows when  she heard a banging on the door. She walks towards the door and open it slowly. Slowly enough to be pushed roughly by Irene and hitting Wendy's foot. "!  THAT HURTS IRENE" 

 

Irene enters the place in a hurry  "Where's the bathroom?! I need to ing pee!" She shoved the girl to the side before removing her coat, blazer, shoes, and bag  beside Wendy.

 

Wendy still near the door, caressing her foot replied, "Kitchen, Left" and then Irene disappears. The pain subsides  "I thought you wont be here until 11 pm?" 

 

Wendy went back to the living room not before picking up Irene's stuff and placing it to the kitchen table , she was about leave when she saw Irene's pants on the floor, she sighed before grabbing the pants and throw it to table too.

 

She made her way back to the living room,  grabs the remote of the TV  before she lays on pillows and blankets, "did you ate dinner?"  She asked Irene.

 

"Not Yet, i needed to drop Joy to Seul's place before going here and it will take me another hour if I'll stop by to eat." Irene answered.The girl finisher her business in the bathroom and heads to fridge, "Did you?" Wendy shook her head.

 

"Nope, good thing  I did order order  2 large Pizza from the nearby store earlier, food will be here after as soon as you finish washing up." Wendy said while switching channels, Irene drops her body to the sofa.

 

"How can you find this kind of places?" Irene said as she looks around the house. "is this available in air BNB? it looks so Homey to me." She looks at Wendy pointedly, "Who did you brought here aside from me, girlfriends?"

 

"no one" She said dismissively "Byul just recommended this to me, this was one of their getaway house." Wendy said. "The owner is very nice, I talked to her like 2 days before to survey this place and she offered me cozier place than this but it was so expensive so  i had to decline." Wendy  got up to lean on the sofa. "her voice is nice though. I should've asked her if she was a DJ or something" 

 

Irene kneed  Wendy's head lightly "You and your voice , i wonder if your parents knows it. Move, I'll go wash up" Wendy lean away for a while from the sofa and let Irene got up. 

 

"Extra Towel  and Toiletries on the room! " Wendy said. She saw Irene drops her coat was about to remove her blazer  "Irene please stop stripping, we are not on your place" but Irene just ignored her.

 

-- 

Knocks was heard on the door and Wendy scrambled up to see who's outside, she opens the door and saw the delivery man holding the pizzas on one hand and colas on the other. She open the door widely to accept the item and placed them on the floor, "Ma'am a you ordered a large pepperoni and hawaiian pizza and two liters of Coke, a total of 66 dollars"

 

Wendy was about give the money when she heard Irene "Wendy I can't find my - uh- Hi?" 

 

Wendy immediately the money to the delivery man before pushing him out of the door, and slamming the door closed.

 

"GOD IRENE, I TOLD YOU STOP STRIPPING EVERYWHERE. WHAT THE ?"  Wendy screamed. Irene who is clad only with bra and just walked back to the room.

 

--

"what just happened?" The pizza boy stared at the closed door, red face.

 

=================

I miss Wenrene :(

beke nemen Wenrene