Spare key

Fragments

 

"She kicked me out" Wendy sulked, she grabs the nearest pillow and hugs it.

 

"What did you do now?" Joy asked accusingly

 

"I did nothing" wendy defended herself.

 

"maybe that is the reason whe she kicked you out?"

 

"Miss, on my own dorm? Sometimes i don't know what was going on inside her head."

 

Joy hummed.

 

Sound of keys was heard followed by the creaking sound from the door.

 

"Jo- Hi Seungwan?" Seulgi asked as soon as she dropped her bag and placed it on the table near her bed. "Why is she here?" She asked Joy.

 

"She got kicked out." Joy answered frowning in front of her laptop. but then she suddenly eyed Seulgi and asked "Did you gave her our spare key?"

 

"I- Of cou-" Seulgi was cut off when Joy's phone rang. Seulgi got a glimpse of the caller's name before Joy answered. She immediately glared at Wendy who was still sitting on her bed and feeling the softness of her blanket.

 

"Hey Joohyun unnie, yeah...what the-" Joy scowls at Wendy and then to Seulgi for a second before replying to Joohyun. "No. Bye"

 

Seulgi slowly sat on her bed. " What did you do now?" She whispered to Wendy.

 

" I don't have any idea at all." Wendy is now on guard after she saw Joy's face. "Do you think i would be able to go back to my dorm?" She asked Seulgi

 

"Yes, You need to, because i don't think I'll be able to stay here if you won't leave this room"