minor secrets

love maze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It didn’t seem that obscure, at least not to Yongsun. If she took an interest in something, she should feel free to indulge in it. As long as it wasn’t harmful to herself, or anyone else. Why couldn’t she engage in some harmless hobbies? People who criticize others for things like that were always the most boring people to Yongsun. Of course, she didn’t care for what most people thought, at least, not as nearly as much as her. So, making the mistake of leaving her laptop open right on what she had been hiding from everyone else right in front of the person who would have cared the most about it definitely embarrassed her.

 

     “Yong what is this?” Byulyi called her from the bedroom they often shared. Yongsun was washing her face, preoccupied with the feeling of cold water splashing uncomfortably on her face and partially her clothes. 

 

     “Huh? I don’t know what you mean Byulyi.” She rubbed her face dry on a towel delicately, before walking into the room, tossing the towel into the laundry basket. 

 

     Scoffing, Byulyi shook her head. “I think you know exactly what I’m talking about Yongsun.”

 

    “I don’t get what your problem is. I really have no clue what you’re trying to insinuate. I think the worst thing I’ve ever done on that computer is watching at some point.”

 

     “I- I don’t care about that! Why would I care about that? Don’t play stupid Yong, I can see that it’s your ing account.”

 

   This was baffling. She had nothing to hide, she barely did anything that even warranted Byulyi needing to know, let alone be worried about. She made her way over to where Byulyi stood, before looking at the computer.


 

    Oh.

 

    Yeah..

 

    She had most definitely forgotten about her fan account dedicated to Byulyi. 

 

   “Look it’s not as weird as it looks.”

 

    Byulyi could barely contain her giggles. “Oh my god. I can’t wait to tell Wheeinie and Hyejinnie that you have an account with thousands of followers, dedicated to me!” She wrapped her arms around Yongsun, hiding her face in her neck as she often did when she found something funny or embarrassing.

 

     Feeling her cheeks heat up, she sighed. “I mean it! It’s not weird, you’re the weird one making fun of me.”

 

     Looking at Yong, Byulyi pulled away. She pressed a light kiss on her cheek before grabbing the laptop. She giggled again as she started to read some posts. “Byulyi is so pretty. She is truly what inspired the creation of dolls. Her lips are soft and pillowy looking, and she is androgyny personified. I wish she could see this for herself. Unnie, you really mean that?” Byul laughed.

 

    Yongsun threw one of the throw pillows on their bed at the younger. “Stop reading those! They’re not meant for you!” 

 

    “Ahhh, but unnie you never say this to me!” Byulyi continued scrolling through the blog, even as Yongsun tried repeatedly to snatch it from her. “Why and when did you even make this ddunie?”


 

    Yongsun pulled the computer away from her. “That’s what I was getting to, if you had let me speak.” She logged out of the account and closed the tab. Promptly, she shut the computer off and put it away. 


 

    “Alright then, speak away unnie.” Byulyi responded, laying on the bed.

 

    “Fine. So, you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter