Bonus!

April and Godbye

“Thank you, have a nice day!”

Ahyoung smiles as she takes the sandwich toast from the waitress, she walks back to where she is sitting in the park. She is finishing her essay while taking sip of her tea when someone closes her eyes. She smiles, “You know you should stop doing that,” she says as she puts away the hands.

Sehun laughs as he puts his bag beside her and then take a seat right next to her, “Sorry, my group mates were being an .” he says as he takes a sip of his cup of coffee that she bought. “That’s alright, you would help me with nothing on my essay anyway.” Ahyoung rolls her eyes and Sehun chuckles, “But you asked me to proofread it, miss.” he nudges her side and she cracks a laugh. He takes her tablet from her lap and begin to read the essay that she wrote for Varsity.

“How was it?” Ahyoung asks as she takes a bite of her sandwich, Sehun is still reading her writings. “Is it that bad?” Ahyoung raises her brows and Sehun looks up after finished reading it. “Are you sure you don’t want to become a writer?” he asks and she just let out a chuckle, “It’s great, like really great. Trust me,” Sehun gives her back the tablet and she just smiles in satisfaction. “Sent, I hope Kathleen happy enough with that.” she puts away her tablet and leans her back on Sehun, “Oh, she must be crazy if she’s not happy with that.” Sehun remarks and Ahyoung just laughs.

“You’re a flatterer,” she says but then Sehun shakes his head, “I have to be really proud though, having you as my wife.” he whispers and Ahyoung rolls her eyes. “Thank you for coming here with me,” she murmurs while playing with his free hand. Sehun smiles, “I won’t let you go, I promised that.” he kisses the back of her head and they just keep silent while feeling the sunrays hitting them. It’s a beautiful day at the park and coming to the park every time that have the chance is their regular activities.

After being discharged from the hospital a week after their talk, Ahyoung remained at home while the school gives her assignments and material to learn. Sehun has specifically asked the school to let Ahyoung study at home for another week before returning to school, he spent the entire week with her while helping her with the study. Her parents actually came by and almost dragged her with them before Sehun steps in and tell them that he knows everything.

“I know what happened and it doesn’t matter who told me or what I’ve been told, but I have enough proof to sue you as my wife’s legal guardian. So if you want everything to stop here, I suggest you to stay away from Ahyoung.”

Sehun said that while holding Ahyoung’s hand, trying to hide her behind his figure. She was trying her best to not break down in front of her parents, to become herself once again. But her parents are the monster in her life, she can’t help but breaks down when her mother grabbed her. Thought that she might be back to a prison they called home.

Since then, they never really bother her again. Even their monthly dinner goes smooth although still no emotional response from her parents, but the happy act isn’t just an act anymore. They both are really happy with each other. Ahyoung tries to open up to Sehun and he tries to understand her. Although how she acts towards other don’t change, at least she’s not 100% cruel. She also tries to come on term with Soomi, realizing that she’s no longer in Sehun’s mind.

A few months after that, they all graduated and as expected Ahyoung graduated as a valedictorian. She gave the speech at the graduation ceremony with her closing statement ‘remember the memories we had, treasure the ups and learn from the downs but never forget that each and every of those actually helped us to grow’.

Ahyoung is currently studying Psychology and Behavioral Sciences while Sehun takes Economics, both at Cambridge. Ahyoung didn’t ask him to come with her to Cambridge, he’s the one who wanted to go with her.

“So, which college do you want to go?” Sehun asks while playing with her hair, they were laying in his bed. Her bedroom isn’t used anymore because he wanted them to actually become a married couple. She hums, “Cambridge or Stanford….. I don’t know though but I prefer anything that’s not in Korea,” she replies and he chuckles.

“Cambridge sounds great, that’s where you were heading right?” he asks and she nods, “I don’t know, I’m never obsessed with Ivy Leagues or top five in the world. But then it’s the only way I could get away from my parents, they’ll have all the praise and I got a freedom.” she says and then looks up to him.

“I didn’t know my home is here all along,” she adds and Sehun smiles, “Well, then we should go to Cambridge together. My parents would be way more than thrilled to have one of their children actually serious doing something,” Sehun says and Ahyoung laughs.

“Are you serious?” Ahyoung asks him and he nods, “I don’t think you’ll be able to part thousand miles from me,” he raises his furrows at her and she hits him slightly on his chest. “Cambridge it is then,” he kissed her to seal the deal.

“It’s going to be summer in a few weeks,” Ahyoung mutters, “Where do you want to go?” Sehun asks her as he takes a bite of the cookies she brought. “I don’t know….. Any ideas?” she looks up at him and he looks around as he raised his brows. She knows he’s up to something so she punches his arm and he yelps.

“Thought you might want to go to Disneyland with me,” he looks at her, she laughs and then nods. “Sure, why not. I loooove Disneyland, I never been to one. Sad isn’t it?” Ahyoung says and he just laughs. “Of course not, I’ve only been to the Japan and California one.” Sehun shrugs and Ahyoung rolls her eyes at him, “Don’t need to flaunt your ability to travel with your family there, sir.” he laughs. He still can’t get over teasing her on that because it is ironic for someone as rich as her not be able to travel everywhere freely. The old Ahyoung may be offended but this Ahyoung can’t do anything other than punches him on the arm or chest. He thinks it’s cute.

“So, what are we eating for dinner?” she asks as they gets up from their seat, “I don’t know, it’s your turn to cook, honey.” Sehun shrugs and she mentally curse herself for forgetting that. “Well, in that case, I think we should shop first.” Ahyoung says and he nods. He finishes throwing their cups and then holds her hand, Ahyoung just find out she loves holding hands. Or maybe because it’s Sehun that she loves holding hands.

They were walking hand in hand while talking about their day when someone calls out Ahyoung’s name. They stop to see who’s calling, “Oh, hey Peter.” Ahyoung says as the tall blonde approaches them. “Oh, hey, who’s this?” Peter asks while looking at Sehun, “Oh, yeah, this is Peter. And this is Sehun, my husband. I know, kind of weird.” Ahyoung says and the guy laughs. “So, I was talking with Eric about taking a trip to London this weekend. Are you guys coming? He said his aunt opened up a café or something so he wants to take us.” Peter asks and Ahyoung looks at Sehun.

“Great, this weekend right?” Ahyoung smiles and the guy nods, “Alright, see ya!” Peter walks away and Ahyoung can feels Sehun’s grip tightened for a minute. “Don’t worry, he’s off my limit or any other girls limit anyway.” Ahyoung pats his shoulder and Sehun tilts his head. Ahyoung laughs at his confused face, “Eric is his boyfriend, darling.” she slightly whispers and he let out a sound while nodding. “But it’s not my fault to get jealous though, he is kind of hot.” Sehun says and Ahyoung just laughs as she shakes her head. “He just shares one classes with me so we’re not really close. He’s a cool dude, though.” Ahyoung says.

They walk into a grocery store and Sehun pulls the cart for them. “What are you cooking tonight?” he asks her as they walks through the shelves. “Still don’t know, do you want me to cook something?” she asks him back as she puts three cartons of milk to their cart. Sehun hums while thinking for a while before shaking his head, “I mean, anything is delicious if you cook it so I don’t really have a complaint.” Ahyoung laughs while looking through the mayonnaise section. “You just find it out huh?” she asks and he simply nods, “Seriously, we’ve been living together for almost three years now I feel bad just finding out your cooking skill in the past four months.” he said as he pulls the cart so they could continue to another section. “Well, I am a good wife after all.” he chuckles as she puts a box of cereal on the cart.

“Hey Sehun,”

A girl calls out his name and he turns to his right, “Oh, hi Heejin.” he greets her back. Ahyoung looks up from her nutella jars to look at the girl. “Ah, hello there.” Heejin smiles at Ahyoung who smiles back at her, “Out for grocery?” Heejin asks them but more like to Sehun as she looks at the boy. Sehun nods, “Yeah, apparently she forgot it’s her turn to cook something.” Ahyoung throws him a look but he just laughs.

“Oh, you guys are living together?” Heejin asks, she doesn’t know about Sehun and Ahyoung’s relationship. “Yeah, we’re married so of course we’re living together.” Sehun replies and Heejin’s face suddenly turns into an awkward expression.

“Ah, I see. Well then, have a good day you two! See you at class,” Heejin bids goodbye, Sehun smiles at her. After she leaves, Ahyoung laughs as she puts a box of tea to their cart.

“Why are you laughing?” Sehun asks, “She’s hitting on you, dude.” Ahyoung says while laughing. “Yeah, I kind of get that vibe from her but I thought it’s just my mind.” Sehun says as he pulls the cart while following Ahyoung. “Believe me, I know my own kind.” Ahyoung says as she takes a bag of rice, Sehun laughs at her sentence. “Are you jealous though?” Sehun asks and Ahyoung rolls her eyes, “If I’m not then I must be crazy,” she teases him and he shakes his head. “And we’re not close, we’re in the same group for a project but that’s it.” Ahyoung just nods along and Sehun chuckles.

“Oh come on, you know I don’t love anyone besides you.” Sehun says and Ahyoung closes her ears as she walks away.

“I got a message from Jongdae, he’s visiting next month with Suho.”

Sehun says as they are cleaning up after dinner, Ahyoung looks at him while washing the dishes. “Really? For summer vacation?” she asks and he nods as he brings the dirty dishes to her. “Yeah, they want to travel around Europe but specifically starts from England. They said they kind of miss you…? I don’t know,” Sehun shakes his head as he remembers the text he received from the boy. Ahyoung laughs as she passes the cleaned dishes to him, “Well, it looks like your boys started to warm with me.” she says and Sehun nods along.

Jongdae and Suho actually go to the same college, Department of Business Administration in Seoul National University. Meanwhile Kyungsoo is off to Law School in Korea University but planning to pursue a cooking license this summer. Chanyeol takes a year off to work with his father’s production company and plans applying to Berklee or Eastman next year. Jongin is studying architectural and urban engineering in Yonsei while Baekhyun is currently in New York studying at Parsons on Fashion Design, hoping to take over the creative director position at his family’s company. Soomi is off to KAIST studying Biological Sciences.

Seongwoo is currently studying Hotel and Tourism Management in NYU, he is practically banished to apply to any Korean university by his parents knowing how many friends he has and they’re actually afraid he won’t study (although his partying mode is actually advancing in the US). They made him promise to comeback straight in 4 years or else his name would be unregistered in the family’s registration. Woori is also studying in NYU, majored in International Relation. Ahyoung knows that Woori is the reason why Seongwoo wants to go to NYU, that boy rarely thinks about college back in high school but the threat that his parents made actually manages to scare him. They all do go to different colleges but still manage to get in touch.

“No morning class tomorrow?” Sehun asks Ahyoung who shakes her head in response, “I know you don’t too, want to have a breakfast out?” she asks and he nods. Ahyoung is rinsing the last batch of the dishes when Sehun has the sudden urge to give her a back hug. “I recently find your big loves for back hug,” Sehun says and Ahyoung just laughs as she washes off her hands, “Well indeed sir, I absolutely love back hugs.” she chuckles. Sehun laughs and then put a kiss on her lips, “I’m taking a shower,” he says and she nods. He lets go of the hugs before saying, “You are more than welcomed if you want to join.” he says but AHyoung just rolls her eyes as she throws him her apron. Sehun just laughs as walk to the bathroom.

Ahyoung has just joined Sehun on the bed when he pulls her for a big hug that he almost squeezes her. “Stop it, you’re killing me.” Ahyoung laughs and he just keeps their position and then begin to tickles her, “Aw, gosh! Oh Sehun stop!” they both laugh. Then Sehun stops tickling her but turns her around so that she’s facing him.

“I love you so much I could die,” he says and Ahyoung chuckles, “Oh no, I don’t want to be a widow yet.” she jokes, Sehun shakes his head and then bring his face closer to hers. “Of course not, I haven’t create some mini Sehun or mini Ahyoung yet so I won’t be going anywhere.” Ahyoung rolls her eyes as she punches him on his chest.

“I love you too,” she draws a heart on his chest and he smiles, “That’s it, we’re not sleeping.” Ahyoung complains but Sehun keeps on with his plan.

 

 


A/N:

OmG thank you so much for the much lovess for this oneshot! Your comments are really kind I'm cryingg. SO here's the promised bonus chapter, a closure for you all and also me, I know it's just under 2.5k words but I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy the first chapter:D I'm squeezing my brain during three days off I got since last Tuesday because I'm going back to college (read: hell) tomorrow so fingers crossed everything's gonna be okay. 

Writing this story is actually a therapy for me so if any of you out there who's feeling down or probably (I hope not) experiencing the same thing that AHyoung did, please reach out and talk to anyone out there:) It's okay to ask for help, talk to someone. 

You are never alone:)

Anyway, thank you and see you on another story!

xoxo

p.s: just finished watching locke and key on netflix and damnnnn it's the best series ever! highly recommended!