three

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning, baby.” Her husband kissed her neck as he tightened his strong arms around her small waist from behind, sneakily grinded his front on her soft back.

 

“Morning.” She turned her head and looked over her shoulder which made Baekhyun lifted his head to peck her lips. “Give me five more minutes and your breakfast will be ready.” Chaewon focused back on making the scrambled eggs. She was preparing English breakfast, one of Baekhyun's favourite breakfast meal.

 

“Can I have you for breakfast?” Baekhyun placed his warm lips under her earlobe. “Hmm?” He swayed their bodies in sensual slow dance.

 

“You're going to be late for work.” Chaewon reminded, trying hard to act like she was not affected by his flirty advances at all.

 

“Ugh, why did my partner have to choose today as the launching day? Remind me to not collaborate with any fussy famous designers again.” His naughty fingers strayed on her front and he chuckled when Chaewon whined while trying to push his hand away.

 

“Go shower.” Chaewon screamed when Baekhyun became even naughtier. “Stop that!” Chaewon held out a spatula like a weapon so Baekhyun raised both of his hands like a criminal in front of a police.

 

“I'm going to. Chill, baby.” Baekhyun smirked. “You should be thankful we had to postpone our honeymoon because of the freaking fashion show.” His eyes scanned her body like a starving wolf to an innocent sheep.

 

“Go before I slap you with this spatula.”

 

“.” Baekhyun managed to poke her waist making her squealed out of surprise. “Finish your cooking. I will have breakfast before taking a shower.” He went to the fridge to take out a carton of organic orange juice. “Are you sure you're not coming, baby?”

 

Chaewon placed the scrambled eggs into a big plate consisted of sausage, two piece of toasts and baked beans before turned to look at her husband who was waiting for her confirmation. He was top , only in his boxer and his brown hair was tousled, leaning on the fridge while watching her and sipping on a glass of orange juice.

 

“I would rather stay home.” She put the plate on top of the wooden dining table. “Have your breakfast.”

 

“Thanks.” Baekhyun slapped her bum before taking a seat. “I'll be home late, though. There will be an after party. Do you want to join the party?” He munched on a sausage.

 

“Thank you for the invitation but I will stay home.” Chaewon blew on the cup of hot cammomile tea while sitting next to her husband.

 

“Why?” Baekhyun pouted. “I don't want to be away from my bride for too long.”

 

“Skip the party and come home to me.”

 

“You know I can't.” Baekhyun offered her a bite of the toast, holding it out in front of . She took a bite. “Some VIPs are easier to convince when they are tipsy.” He also took a bite from the spot Chaewon just had.

 

“I don't like to mingle around with your staffs.” Chaewon confessed while chewing.

 

“The rivalry, huh?” Baekhyun raised a brow.

 

“Even my boss joins your party most of the time so it is not that.” Chaewon denied that she did not like his employees because of the healthy rivalry between Baekhyun's brand and Chanyeol's brand. “They are too friendly and too talkative, they drain me every time.”

 

“Too friendly… Too talkative…” Baekhyun tilted his head and squinted his eyes accusingly at his wife while pointing the fork at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter