Chapter 3

Avengers of Kpop

The following day, the news about Goo Hara from KARA was on the headlines.

'It was said that one of her neighbors found her in her apartment sleeping but was alarmed when a bottle of sleeping pills was beside her. She was suspected to have overdosed with sleeping pills.'

 

BoA and Taeyeon looked at each other. 

BoA: Thank God, we arrived on time.

Taeyeon: Shhh... Someone might hear you. You know it's not allowed for us to sneak out.

BoA just hugged her and smiled. "You know you got a very good heart, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon: It's just the right thing to do, you know.

 

 

 

Lucas just got out of the shower when he heard the news about Hara. He was stunned.

Lucas: What the?! What was she thinking?!

He prepared quickly and went out of his apartment. He saw Taeyeong coming towards him in the hallway. He grabbed his arm that made him stop.

TY: Hey hey, why are you in a hurry?

Lucas: I'll explain later hyung. 

TY: You're going to her, aren't you? I heard about what happened from the news this morning.

He immediately calmed down when he said that and nodded.

TY: She hasn't wakened up yet but she's in a stable condition now. I overheard from the elevator earlier with LSM's phone conversation.

Lucas felt relieved upon hearing that.

TY: And you know that cameras and paparazzi will be around if you go there. You know what will happen next.

Lucas: Thanks hyung. Sorry I acted too rashly. Where are the others by the way?

TY: Speaking of, Mark is inviting us to go to a newly opened food district later. I require you to come along, okay?

Lucas smiled at his hyung and nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

While BoA was practicing the dance routine for Black at the dance studio, she was suddenly called for a meeting. She immediately changed and went to the meeting room.

To her surprise, Taeyeon was there as well as LSM.

Then he showed them some pictures. "Please do explain."

Both of them facepalmed. There were pictures of them when they went to Hara's apartment.

Taeyeon: Sir, we were just trying to help.

LSM: But you know well that you aren't allowed to sneak out, right?

BoA: Please sir, just put the punishment on me. Just don't include Taeyeon here.

Taeyeon: Hey, don't do that. It was all my idea. I just dragged her into this.

LSM: Okay stop both of you. This isn't my point in calling your attention.

Both of them were surprised and looked at him. BoA then took a seat beside Taeyeon.

LSM: I just want to commend you of what you've done. I already blocked the reporters and media about this. This will remain a secret.

Taeyeon: Really Mr. Lee? You're not mad at us?

BoA: But we're still gonna be sanctioned, right?

LSM: Yes but a lighter one only. Like your salary will be deducted for the next two months.

BoA: Hayyy, this is what I was talking about.

Taeyeon: But it's almost Christmas, I need to buy some stuff.

LSM: That's alright girls. Two months is just a short time.

Then he left the room leaving the two of them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

Mark and Ten went back to SM after they went out with NCT to get some things that they left. It was already around 9 PM. 

Ten heard music in one of the studios. As he was curious, he looked inside carefully. He saw several familiar figures. 

'Wait a minute, is that...?' he thought but was halted when Mark suddenly arrived.

Mark: Hyung, let's go!

Ten: Ah y-yeah. It's late.

But he just couldn't help thinking about what he just saw. 'I think I was just too tired that I'm seeing things Never mind.' he thought.

 

 

 

Taemin could hardly remember the moment he spent time with his co-member Jonghyun after hearing the news about Goo Hara in the news.

"I hope she's okay. I mean... I hope she will be okay."

He played music on his piano while doing Instagram live and just started to sing a song. Then he came to sit and talk with fans through it.

 

"Hi~" He forced a smile. "I wish everyone well. Please be safe and take care of your mental health."

 

That was his last words before he ended the live.

He started to scroll down his Instagram and watched several videos in Youtube. Then he found a throwback fanmade video six years ago. He just smiled and watched it until the end.

"What to do? I just need to protect you until today." he uttered.

 

 

 

 

Few days after, Baekhyun was called at LSM's office. It was the time that he could get to see him again after their international tour in New York.

LSM: Baek, how is SuperM doing?

BK: We're doing great. It's suprising that we get along so well, knowing that we belong to different groups.

 

LSM: Your international tour will resume at the last week on the first month next year. You are well aware of that, right?

BK: Yes sir. 

LSM noticed that Baekhyun want to say something.

 

BK: Uhm, sir, can I just say something? I believe you heard about the news recently about Hara from KARA.

LSM nodded. "Yes. What about it?"

BK: I was thinking if we could do something about it since it's becoming rampant with a lot of female idols these days. It's just bothering me.

LSM just kept quiet for a while and looked at him. Baekhyun was waiting earnestly for a response from him. 

 

LSM: Baek, take good care of yourself.

Baekhyun could sense his concern with his serious tone. He understood his point and didn't protested further.

BK: Yes sir. I will.