¢αѕтєѕ

Princess Select

Castes are what determines your position in Hanweol.

Whether you are pretty or ugly, it doesn't matter. What matters is your caste.

There are 8 castes.

Castes 1 - 4 are the upper castes.

Castes 5 - 8 are the lower castes.

One - These ones are the royals. You can only become a One when you marry a royal or born into it.

Two - They are the people who has a high social status. Can basically afford everything.

Three - Like caste Two, they have high social status and can afford almost everything.

Four - Now while they also have semi-high social status, they can't afford everything but can afford their needs and sometimes wants.

Five - They belong in the lower classes. People mostly in this castes are singers, artists and painters. They can somewhat afford their needs, but not their wants.

Six - Also part of the lower class. They are the cleaners of the castes above them. And they were taught 'not to be seen'. They don't have enough money to afford their needs all the time. But they make it work somehow.

Seven - While the upper castes can afford what they want and need, Sevens almost can't afford it.

Eight - They are the lowest and the poorest of all castes. Most of them are homeless and has to steal to have food on their plates.