FeyFan_501~Hyosung and Jung II Woo!

Requests for Jeon Hyosung~ (REQUESTS CLOSED)

A Change In Heart~

Jeon Hyosung woke up with a smile on her face. Today was a snow day, which means...

"NO SCHOOL!!!" She screamed and started to jump on her bed. Bouncing up and down she looked at the window to see frost and a light flurry of snow. Hyosung jumped off her bed and sat next to the window, watching the little delicate flakes land on the white ground. 

"How do you make that look so easy?" Hyosung sighed and questioned the falling snow flakes. 

*Ring* *Ring* Hyo's cell phone rang.

"Ah! Yoboseyo?" She answered. 

"Hyosung-ah!" 

"il woo?" 

"Yah! Don't act like you forgot about me!"

"Sorry I thought you were still sleeping" 

"Well I'm not, is it okay if I come over?" Jung Il woo lived by himself in a condominium. 

"Of course! My parents are home either, their on another business trip" Hyosung sighed. 

"Okay! I'll be there in an hour" Right then Il woo hung up. Hyosung put her phone away and went to go wash up and get ready.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*knock* *knock*

"Coming!" Hyosung yelled and ran to the door. Hyosung opened the door to see a freezing man in front of her.

"Yah! What took you so long to answer the door!?" Il Woo pouted. 

"I wanted to find my most comfiest pajamas!" said Hyosung. She guiltily looked down at her fuzzy socks. 

"Okay I won't kill you, can I come in now?" Il Woo was about to die by now from the coldness.

"Yeah!" Hyosung opened the door wider. She shivered from the cold breezes and shut the door immediately.

"Finally" Il Woo sighed. He took off his jacket and hanged it on the coat hanger. Then bending down to take off his shoes.

"Make yourself at home I'll go prepare lunch" Hyosung said. She walked (well she's small so more like half run) to the kitchen to prepare some soup.

"Okay, kimchi...-

*CRASH!*

"Aish stupid pot" Hyosung cursed under her breath. 

"What happened!?!" Il Woo came running in panicked. 

"Just dropped a few pots and pans...heheh" Hyosung blushed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour later they were both watching t.v. on the coach while eating the soup Hyosung made.

"Mmm this is good Chagiya!" Il Woo said.

"Chagiya?" Hyosung blushed at the word.

"Oh! I meant Hyosung-ah!" Il Woo covered his mistake....horribly....

Il Woo's P.O.V.

God that was embarassing, I hope I don't slip like that next time...

 Il Woo!" 

"Yah! What?"

"Why are you staring off in to space like that?"

"Uh..."

"It's okay you don't have to answer, let's watch a drama!" Hyosung exclaimed. She quickly went through her T.V. to find old re-runs of dramas.

"Flower Boy Ramyun Shop?" 

"No Il Woo!" 

"Fine....but I'm telling you that guy in the drama looks exactly like me!"

"I don't see it.."

"Yah! Were like twins but-"

"Il Woo you don't look like him"

"Okay fine we don't have to watch Flower Boy Ramyun Shop..." 

__________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V.

The two finally settled on Secret Garden (After Hyosung yelled at Il Woo that she looked like the minor character in episode 4 in Salamander Guru)

"Yah I think you and Gil Ra Im are almost alike" Il Woo suggested.

"Why?" 

"Because you both have hot tempers and beat up every guy you see" 

"Yah!" Hyosung yelled and whacked his head. "I don't get hot headed! You just agravate me....alot!"

"In a good way right?"

"Yah how could it be in a good way when you make me hot headed everyday!" Hyosung yelled at Il Woo again.

"Hyosung you just admitted that you get hot headed ke ke ke" 

"Laugh one more time and I swear I will-"

"You will what?" Il Woo suddenly turned around and trapped her on the couch. Hyosung laid there blushing madly. Out of all the places, her eyes landed on his soft, perfect lips. She wanted to kiss them badly...

"I'll kiss you! I know how much you have having a girlfriend!" Hyosung spat. It wasn't a long time ago that she found out Il Woo never wanted a girlfriend. 

"But that's a good thing if you kiss me, and I don't want a girlfriend unless it's you..." Il Woo whispered to her..

'Bwoh!?? He likes me? How can he? I'm hot tempered, and hot headed, and not pretty like other girls' Hyosung thought in her mind. 

"Hyosung-ah..." Il Woo got off of her and sat next to her, his hand lingering next to hers.

"I always...maybe...even loved you....." Il Woo confessed. Hyosung blushed even harder.

"Give me a chance?" He asked her. His lips were on hers in an instant. 

 

And on that day, the two people were finally born as an everlasting and loving couple...

____________________________________________________________________________

oh my godddddddd

I am officially AFF's worse updated ever! >____<

How could I leave your requests for over 2-3 months!?!?!? 

I'm like crying in the corner of my room right now! 

Wah! I'm so sorry!

Please don't unsubscribe...I beg you

pwease????

OH and btw! Who is in love with 2ne1's I love you!? I know I am! :D