FeyFan_501~HyoJoon!

Requests for Jeon Hyosung~ (REQUESTS CLOSED)

I hate shopping~

"Yah! Why do we have to go shopping?" Lee Joon sighed as he walked into the mall greeted by screaming fans.

"Because i need new shoes and you need to go out more! We can't just stay in my dorm making out all day!" said Hyosung.

"But I'd rather make out with you than go shopping!" Lee Joon whined. 

"No making out until I can find the pair of shoes! Remember I have to meet up with B.A.P. at their conference?" Hyosung reminded him.

"I still hate Himchan..." Joon grumbled, remembering the time Himchan tried to flirt with Hyosung. 

"Be nice to them!" Hyosung defended her juniors. 

"Fine.." Joon sighed. He silently followed Hyosung into the women's shoe shop.

______________________________________________________________________________

"So this is what it looks like" Joon mumbled and looked around the store. Amazed at how the store is so little yet there are so many ahjummas here. His ears perked when he heard Hyosung talking to a perosn with a deep voice.

"I need heels but not too high! I still need to dance...um...but-" 

"I know what you mean, follow me" Joon peered around the rack of flats to see Hyosung following a very attractive guy. Joon cursed under his breath and followed the two.

"Wah! These are perfect!" Hyosung exclaimed. In her hands were medium sized oxford heels. 

"Wow.." Even Joon thought they were pretty.

"Would you like me to help?" The attractive salesman saw Hyosung sitting down on the chair to try them on.

"Oh no thanks"

"But I insist! You're an idol!" The attractive salesman gave her a dashing smile and kneeled down to help fit her shoes.

"That-" Joon grumbled and was about to stomp over there until.

"My name is Himchan" 

"Himchan!?!? What the heck are you doing here? I didn't recognize you in that hair!" Hyosung gasped.

"I lost a bet to daehyun. Now let me help you" He smiled and bent down lower.

"Get away from my girl Himchan" Lee Joon picked him up from the colar. 

"Oh hey sunbae!" Himchan happily greeted him. Joon wasn't buying it one bit.

"Joon just put him down he didn't mean anything" Hyosung sighed. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah I didn't know that kid would follow you around" Joon said as they walked out of the store. Being the gentleman of course he offered to carry her bags.

"Himchan plays around like that oppa, just get used to it" 

"But he plays too friendly and I don't like it" said Joon.

"Himchan is a nice person once you get to know him"

"I know him very well already and I don't need to know anymore that he is trying to take you away from me" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow! Himchan has great taste in shoes" Hyosung walked around her dorm with the oxfords on. Joon just sat on the couch watching her walking around with a goofy grin on his face.

"Yah! I can do better!" 

"I don't think so" Hyosung played with him. 

"Why are you always siding with Himchan now? It's making me feel sad" Joon said and did some aegyo.

"Because it's cute to see how much you want him out of this world" Hyosung laughed and ruffled his hair. 

"Kiss me?" Even though it was random he still needed one.

"Of course" Hyosung obliged and did.

They went back to being lovey dovey for the rest of the night. Joon still held a huge grudge against Himchan but all was well!~~~

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the oneshots are short, im trying to finish up all of my requests that i have been neglecting for around 2 months xD lol

sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!