Chapter 4

Can you feel my heartbeat?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4
The day when Hyejeong said “ Shut up and just eat it.”
.............

The first thing that Seolhyun noticed when she opened her eyes were the white roof of the hospital, and an IV drip on her left wrist. She adjusted her eyes to her surroundings and spotted the love of her life on her right side sleeping with her hair framing her face.


Seolhyun smiled happily as there was a little drool on Hyejeong’s lip.
She brushed the drool away and tucked the later hair behind her ear.
Hyejeong opened her eyes slowly and quickly straighten her body up and brushed away the sleep in her eyes.


“ You are so cute while sleeping, I wish I could always see that face every time I wake up from sleep.” A deep blush crept on Hyejeong’s face.


“ For someone who just fainted, you do talked a lot. How are you feeling?”


“ I've been better, but it wasn’t that bad. So what happened to me Doc?”


Hyejeong scoffed a little before adjusting Seolhyun IV drop.


“ You're dehydrated, and you got quite a fever there but everything else seems fine, your BP also relatively low, so I guess you are just over working yourself, you need to rest.”


“ Well with the hectic happened yesterday, and all the stress from the little prick that trying to snatch you from me, yeah I’m definitely tired. Not that I’m worried she will be able to steal you from me though.” 


“ You really are something else. You need to sleep, I will the liberty to ask for your leave for the next 3 days, and after you finished your IV drip, you are pretty good to go home.”
Seolhyun widen her eyes in disagreement.


“ 3 days?! No, I can’t afforded to do that! 3 days away from you with that prick lingering around you all day? Not a chance Hyejeong!”


Before Hyejeong could answer her, Jimin, Yuna, and Chanmi barged in to the room.


“ Yah! Don’t you guys know how to knock?” Hyejeong said annoyed. 


“ What? Were you guys doing something before we came in? Oops sorry to interrupt then!” Jimin said smugly which earn a death glare from the younger.


“ How are you feeling sis? I was panicked you know after Doc Shin carrying your unconscious body around in the ER, not to mention that she looked so worried and all.” Chanmi said while brushing her sister hair softly.


“ Wow, I'm touched babe, that muscle of yours must be aching from all the time you ran around carrying me.” 


Hyejeong looked away, not wanting to show her red face.


“ Now now, let’s be serious for a minute are you really fine Seolhyun?” Yuna said worriedly.


“ She's fine I've checked her thoroughly and it seems that she was only dehydrated and her lack of rest made it worse, but she is fine and after she finished her IV drop she will be good to go.”


“ What? But then she will be all alone, I'm sorry but I can’t skip my sift until morning, the ER is quite packed and the lack of staff made it hard for me to skip my sift.”


“ Well it’s fine sis, I think I will manage until morning by myself.” Seolhyun said with a shrugged.


“ That... Unless a certain someone who’s sift is done could nursed you until Chanmi get back home, am I right Hyejeong?” Jimin asked with a smirked on her face.


Hyejeong didn’t say anything, she got up and check the IV again, after making sure it finished she asked Chanmi to take the needle out and wordlessly packed Seolhyun’s stuff.


“ Ehm, what exactly are you doing babe?” Seolhyun asked after Chanmi took the needle out and fixed her clothes up.


“  What else? I'm packing your stuffs, now if you are ready let's get the hell out of here. The longer you stay here, the longer I'll be held up from going home.
Seolhyun was smiling from ear to ear.
She quickly got up from bed fixed herself up and followed Hyejeong out of the room.


“ Make sure not to worn her out! She’s still sick you know, and don't forget to use protection!” Jimin scream at them which earn a loud smacked on her shoulder by the cardiologist.


.............

 

They arrived at Seolhyun’s apartment around 9 PM, Seolhyun fell asleep on the way home and Hyejeong didn’t have the heart to wake her up, so once again she carried the younger and get into the apartment which password was told by Chanmi beforehand.


She looked around to find Seolhyun’s room, and when she found it she placed the younger on her bed.


Hyejeong was pondering whether she needed to change Seolhyun’s clothes or not, but then she remembered that the younger haven’t eat anything yet, so she decided to went over to the kitchen and looked for ingredients to make some dinner.
30 minutes later, Hyejeong finished making the porridge and washed all the dishes.
She went to checked on the younger and brought the freshly made porridge to the younger's room.
Seolhyun was sweating like crazy, her fever went high and her clothes drenched in sweat.


Hyejeong place the porridge carefully on the table and went to grab some clothes for Seolhyun.
She shook Seolhyun’s body lightly hoping the younger would wake up soon.
Seolhyun was so damn tired, it was hard to open her eyes so Hyejeong help her to sit.


“ You're drenched, you need to change.” Hyejeong said, but Seolhyun was too weak to change her own clothes.


“ D-Do you need my help?” Hyejeong said nervously, and if Seolhyun was fit enough she would definitely pinned the older down to her bed and do things that both of them would find satisfying, but sadly she was too tired so she just nodded her head and let the older change her clothes.
Hyejeong was blushing like crazy as she started to undress the younger girl h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter