+Sky+Dragon+

ASK IN THE BOX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin aka CL. Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon.

Before show is start, Jiyong and Chaerin need to wear the mic. Jiyong just finish his tour with Big Bang for attending comeback concert. He just flew back to S-City with his fiancee once Chaerin finish promoted her solo album.

ONE. TWO. THREE. START.

Jiyong: What's up, everyone? We are the leaders. I'm G-Dragon. *Show peace sign.*

Chaerin: And I'm CL. Here we now at Ask In The Box. Check it out, guys!

Jiyong: This is our first show as an official couple. I had promise to my fans that I will come out a show with my fiancee, CL.

Chaerin: I can't reject since our fans really looking forward for this. So, Oppa...shall both of us start the show? *Look at Jiyong.*

Jiyong: Sure, baby! *Wink at Chaerin.* Oh, thank you...*Receive the tab from crew.* So we need look out the questions before we start.

Chaerin: *Stares the tab together.* Can we answer the random questions? Just for fun only. *The crews agree with it.*

Jiyong: But baby, there are a lot of questions from them. *Laugh with Chaerin.* Never mind, Chaerin and I will answer it in the best way.

Chaerin: Oh, Oppa...How about this? From Indonesia...Does Chaerin's new song 'THNK' dedicated to Jiyong? Just like Jiyong's song 'UNTITLED' special made for Chaerin?

Jiyong: Oh yes...I had listen your new album recently, baby! Did you composed that song for me? It quite hurt you know...

Chaerin: To be honest, I feel like that. When you under service, I quite stress out despite not having you around. But there are some reasons I composed that song. Not only for you not with me but I feel that I'm not free enough.

Jiyong: I'm sorry because I'm not with you when you really need me. But babe, trust me...Even you're not in the same agency with me, you're my first and last love I ever had.

Q: When actually both of you dating? During The Leader performance, does both of you already become a couple

Jiyong: I'm still remember when I actually propose her. Did you, Hunchae?

Chaerin: Of course, I do! I still keep our first ring. A strawberry ring. The day when Sajang-nim told me that I will be a leader for 2NE1.

Jiyong: *Nod his head.* If all of you are truly our fans, you will be know the strawberry ring that Chaerin talk about. It had been show on 2NE1 TV.

Q: Between both of you, which one more jealous when someone flirt yours?

Chaerin: Jiyong Oppa! *Jiyong raise his hand.*

Jiyong: I'm the one and Chaerin being a rational one. However don't challenge her for it.

Chaerin: Jiyong Oppa can't stand the idea when our members said that I won't be jealous easily like he did.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter