The Kwons

ASK IN THE BOX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon's sit their place properly.

Dami: Annyeong haseyo. I'm Kwon Dami.

Jiyong: Annyeong. This is G-Dragon!

Yeosin: Annyeong! Yeorobun, this is Iris K. And we are the guests for Ask In The Box today.

Jiyong: We had been informed after I finish my colla with Nike and finish my duty to the country.

Dami: I be informed after I getting married with my husband, Minjun.

Yeosin: So we will pick the various questions and will answer it properly. Honesty. Please don't ask weird questions.

Jiyong: Please ignore with my sister's mumbling. She still not sober yet.

Dami: Yah, did you drink before come here?

Yeosin: Aniyo...I come here with Jiyong Oppa! 

Jiyong laugh cause he manage to tease his young sister. Yeosin pouting. Dami smiled naughtily. Three of them look up the questions given by the netizen. Two of them showed the impressive face cause they never thought that netizen are eager to knowing themselves.

Jiyong: Okay, we are ready to answer the various questions which we had been selected for.

Yeosin: It is honourable for us that all of you giving the participation for this show.

Dami: She practice those lines for 3 days! Let's we see the first question. Oh, this question for G-Dragon.

Q: Before you got enlisted, CL had been posted that she promises not to visit you in the camp. Did she never to visit you, G-Dragon ssi? Or it is just a cover up for both of you?

Yeosin: Burn! Jiyong Oppa please answer it properly.

Jiyong: Yah! Who select this question...Fine, it is just a cover up only. Of course, I visit her once I got a free time from the camp.

Dami: So, she never come to your camp personally? You are the one go to see her? Why?

Jiyong: *Dab his sweat* My Noona and Dongsaeng killing me now. I can't let her come to visit me and the boys from my camp will fanboying on her. And it make me...

Yeosin: Okay, next question before my brother face turned to red-chilli colour! Next! *The sisters enjoying to teasing the brother. The brother wave his hand due to shyness.*

Q: Before marrying, what is your husband's reaction when you told that you had another sibling? Not only Jiyong ssi?

Dami: This is not difficult one but it is difficult for me to explain for him that time.

Yeosin: When actually you and Minjun Oppa met?

Jiyong: I think that time before we celebrate the Christmas at State. Right, Noona?

Dami: Yes, true...Jiyong remembered it!

Yeosin: Of course Oppa remembered it...Even he is the one remembered the exactly date he ask our parents to sent me off from S-City.

Dami: That the first time I told him the truth about Yeosin. I think before the winter season. So he is very shocked for that time...But he okay once I introduced Yeosin to him.

Jiyong: Oh, jjinja? How come I don't know that Hyeong already met Yeosin after that?

Yeosin: I think...oh, yes! Remembered I ask the permission to visit Unnie at Paris? After our celebration? *Jiyong nodded.* That is my first met with Minjun Oppa.

Q: Why you do music producing only? I followed your SNS and found your voice is good when practicing. Maybe you are not G-Dragon but your melody is good like him!

Dami: Finally! Someone admit my sister's talent.

Jiyong: Believe me...She won't agree it.

Yeosin: How to said it? *The elder siblings look at her.* Gosh, both of you look at me like want to kill me. Actually, I don't want be a singer like my brother.

Dami: Why? You need to explain it more.

Yeosin: Because I know my limit. Some of parts I can't sing it. But I can listen properly to pick the best one for sing my song.

Jiyong: She can't beat the higher pitch like IU.

Yeosin: Yes, I can't! *Stand properly and bow.* Sorry if I can't be a singer like everyone wanted. If I can sing, my brother need to resign.

Dami: Of course, your brother will become a manager! Follow you everywhere! 

Q: Can anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter