The Bet

Way I Am [HIATUS]

The morning class finished Yoongi and his friends went to the cafeteria they met with Jackson, Kai, and Wonho as usual their table is full of girls as expected to the famous playboys of the school except Hoseok he stopped when Yoonji blunt confessed to him he didn't expect that the queen of savage has a crush on him at first he didn't believe it but after that confession he couldn't deny that he fell for her charms so they became a couple when someone tries to flirt to Hoseok, Yoonji will give you a death glare and no one dared why? besides that she is the daughter of the dean she is way too scary no guys even tried to court her because of her cold and savage character and Hoseok is the only one.

While they are having fun Yoongi saw the 3 nerds sitting at the corner he looked at Jimin from head to toe. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked "I think Yoongi is falling fro the new nerd" Yoonji teased "I am not" he denied "So there a new nerd and Suga is interested? That's hilarious!" Kai laughed "Do I look like a clown to you for you to laugh at?" Yoongi said "Sorry man its just you said no one will get your attention but this nerd got it" they laughed "How about this Yoongi, make that nerd fall for you then when he confess that is the end of the bet" Wonho said, Yoongi may have interest to Jimin but he will never love anyone because love never exist in his vocabulary "How much is the bet and what period?" he asked "A month is enough and let's say 100K cash" Kai said "Deal but for my charms? I think he will fall in a week" Yoongi said confidently "You better not talk that way brother I swear that you will be whipped for him" Yoonji said "I will not watch me!" he said "The bet starts now Suga~" Jackson said

-Time skips-

Jimin's POV

I am on my way to my next class then I bumped to someone again, I looked who it is and it's him! The that I bumped earlier "I'm s-sorry"I said "It's okay uhm sorry for earlier I am just on the bad mood at that time" he said "I understand" he just smiled oh my he has a gummy smile! "Where are you going?" he asked "Uhm to my next class it's history" I said "I know where it is let's go II'll show you the way, by the way the names' Min Yoongi" "Oh I'm Park Jimin" he smiled again. We are now walking and I see some students are looking at us "Uhm Yoongi hyung?" I said, he hummed in response "Why are they looking at us?" I asked "Oh right you don't know I am the son of the owner of this school" he said "I see is it because I am with the dean's son?" I chuckled "Here we are, see you around Jimin~" Yoongi hyung said and he kissed my hand, I blushed "W-what..." he smiled and left. Okay what was that?! He just kissed my hand! I just went inside the room and wait for the teacher.

Yoongi's POV

"Here we are, see you around Jimin~" I said and I kissed his hand, he blushed with that I left. I smirked as I am walking, he will fall for me for sure. But when he blushed he is freaking adorable! Get a grip Yoongi it's just a bet! Love is not in my vocabulary it's just a stupid thing.  "You better not talk that way brother I swear that you will be whipped for him" I suddenly remembered what Yoonji said earlier. No I will not fall for that nerd he is not my type! I will just keep on being sweet with him and I will get my money.

I saw a girl seductively looking at me, Perfect I need a good right now "Hey baby girl want to come with daddy?"  I walked towards her and asked her "Of course I would love daddy" she said "Let's go to my secret place~" I said then we left went to a room only I can enter and it's may napping place, we went inside and did some fun.

Min Yoongi doesn't love he PLAYS!