First Encounter

Way I Am [HIATUS]

Park Jimin he is the new student of Serendipity University his step dad needs to move in Seoul from Busan because of his work. He is now standing outside the gate of the school and he sighed "Minnie?" he turn around and saw his sister "Noona I don't think I can do this" he said "You will be fine okay? Mom, Dad and I will always be by your side just tell me if someone dares to hurt you and I will kick their butts!" she said "Noona~ *giggles* I'll go now thank you for driving me here" Jimin said "Anything for you little bro see you later!" with that his sister left him and he walk inside.

He enters the school hallway and wow there's so many students there and he is already being staring at he knew why because he is a nerd and nerds are always getting bullied. He just walk to the room where he was assigned, he knocks then the door opened "You must be the new student come in!" the teacher said and I went inside.

"Class we have a new student please introduce yourself" he gulped "Uhm Hi.. my name is Park Jimin from Busan and I am 19 years old" he bowed "Okay Jimin you may sit beside Taehyung, raise your hand Kim Taehyung!" then an arm raised so he went and sit beside him "Hey! I am Taehyung nice to meet you Jimin!" Taehyung said, Jimin smiled "Nice meeting you too Taehyung"

-Time Skips-

Jimin's POV

My 3 class has ended so 2 more classes then I can go home "Hey Jimin wanna eat together?" Taehyung asked me "Uhm yeah sure" I said "Then let's go there is another person that I want you to meet" he said then we walk out of the room and we went first to our lockers and coincidentally we share the same locker place "Taehyung-ah!" I heard someone called Taehyung "Jin hyung!" Taehyung said back.

"Let's go together to the cafeteria" then he looked at me "Ah Jin hyung this is Park Jimin my new classmate and Jimin this is Kim Seokjin he is our senior" I bowed "H-hello I am Park Jimin" Nice to meet you Jiminnie just call me Jin so let's go?" We are now walking towards the cafeteria I am happy because I got new friends on my first day then I accidentally bumped into someone and I almost fall but I managed to balance myself "Don't you have eyes!? Look where you are going!" I flinched and looked at the man who I bumped...

He is h-handsome what am I saying?! "Are you deaf!" "I'm really sorry" I bowed many times "Stop it Yoongi he apologized already, let's go" Jin hyung pulled us together and left their group "You better stay away from them especially Yoongi they are the most bad boys and boys in this school" Jin hyung said "Yeah I mean they are meanies me and JIn hyung always being bullied by them because look we are nerds" Taehyung said "I wish he will not hurt me" I said.

Yoongi's POV

I am sleeping in my comfy bed when this stupid sister of mine ruined it "Yah! Min Yoongi get up we have school!" she said "5 more minutes" I said "Duh! it's already 10 am in the morning you are late in your 8:00 class!" "Sis stop being stupid we owned the school so its fine whether we are late or not" I said and cover myself with blanket "Stupid bro literally Mom's the one who owned the school and If you won't go to school I will tell that you had 3 girls yesterday night here in our house" I sat up "Don't you dare Min Yoonji!" she laughed "Then wakey wakey oppa~" and she left, great I have a nice sister I don't know what he saw to my devil sister I grabbed my things and do my daily routine.

-Time Skips-

At Serendipity University

I arrived at school with Yoonji then parked the car "Yoonjinnie~" I heard someone called my sister and its none other than his boyfriend Jung Hoseok one of my best friends "Seokkie baby~ I miss you!" Yoonji hugged him like there's no tomorrow "Enough love birds" I said "'Someone is jealous you should have a serious relationship Yoongi" she said "Please! Commitment is not on my vocabulary!" I said "Hey Suga hyung!" Namjoon came along with Jungkook "I'm still sleepy" I said "I guess you had fun yesterday don't you Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked I smirked "Of course I had" we walked inside of course we are famous in school but I don't give a damn about that as long as I am having fun then someone bumped to me.

"Don't you have eyes!? Look where you are going!" I said and immediately looked at him.

He is adorable wait

He is adorable wait.. what am I saying?! "Are you deaf!" I said "I'm really sorry" he said and bowed many times that voice! "Stop it Yoongi he apologized already, let's go" Jin hyung pulled him and left us "That Seokjin hyung really" Namjoon said "Come on Namjoon-ah you like him duh" Hoseok said "Oh my gosh Kim Namjoon the genius bad boy who flirts anyone like Kim Seokjin the nerd! haha my lungs!" Jungkook laughed "Oh really how about you the jock badboy who s day and night has over heels to Kim Taehyung nerdy!1" Namjoon teased "Hey! Cut it out!" Jungkook said.

"You okay oppa?" Yoonji asked "Yeah I am but Yoonji do you know who is that? I don't remember him seeing here" I asked "You know if you want Information about him give my thing" come on again! I sighed "Fine I'll give my 1 week allowance for that info" I said "Not enough" what the! "Okay my allowance for a month" I gave her my 1 month money "Okay so he is Park Jimin from Busan and a nerd his family relocated here in Seoul because of his step father's work and so his sister." she said, I smirked Park Jimin... you made me interested.