Beautiful Christmas for us

Beautiful Christmas for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young man with blond hair was sitting under the tree on the bench. He was curled in his coat which he held tightly near his body, wrapped it so tightly over his body. He felt so much cold, it was Christmas day... the cold was getting worse and worse. He breathed out and watched a wisp of vapor that came out from his mouth.

"Why is it here so much cold over me..." he whispered and shivered.

He watched as happy couples crossed the road and disappeared behind the corner. He bent his head and tried to hide in his coat more. It wasn't helpful at all. The worst winter ever, he thought.

"Appa, are we going to buy a cake?" He heard a soft tiny kid's voice.

"Yes, sweetheart, but we have to buy also rice and vegetables, I forgot that we ran out of it."

"Yes! But also the cake! Oh appa, look..."

The man heard that steps stopped just somewhere near him. He stiffened and curled himself more into his coat. They will laugh at him, he knew it. But nothing like that came. Just footsteps away. It was also possible, just walk away and tell to your kid that it is just some outcast man.

Meanwhile, the brown-haired man took his son a bit far.

"Honey, you can't talk like this... and not point at others," he smiled and knelt.

"But appa, who was it? Why was he sitting on that bench? So alone?" The little boy blinked and looked at his dad.

"Maybe he doesn't have a home, sweetheart," the man kissed the boy's cheek.

"But we have Christmas today... no one should be alone! Appa, why don't we help him?" The boy blinked.

"Honey, we don't know him..." but the man stopped talking when his son had tears in his eyes. "Let's buy something home and I will think about it, okay?"

"Okay appa," the boy nodded.

"And don't cry," the man smiled, his son's cheeks and they walked into the shopping center where they bought rice, vegetables, fruits and some sweet cakes.

On their way back, there, on the bench, was still sitting poor boy curled in his coat. He was maybe shivering even more and people around him even didn't look at him. No one seemed to care about the young boy. If they looked at him, they gave him weird looks and that was all. The man nodded at his son and smiled. His son blinked but ran to the boy.

"Hi! Will you go with us?!" He smiled widely when the boy on the bench got startled and jumped a bit away from the kid.

"H-hi... g-go?" He stammered and in fear looked at the boy and then at the man who came closer.

"Minnie, you can't yell like this," the man sighed chuckling

"Hello, I am Lee Jinki, this is my son, Lee Taemin... Minnie wants you to go with us," the man, Jinki, smiled.

"Um... what? I... no... why you would take someone unknown... into your house..." the blond-haired man shook his head and shivered.

"But today is Christmas day! And no one should stay alone! Please! Please!" Taemin pouted and tilted his head on one side cutely. "I will show you my plushies! And the toys!" He added happily and threw puppy's eyes at the boy who bit his lip looking at Taemin, Jinki, and again at Taemin.

"You… don't know me… little man," the blond-haired boy smiled sadly.

"So... what's your name?" Taemin pouted.

"Jonghyun..." he whispered and lowered his head.
 

"Jonghyunnie! Now we know your name and you have to go with us!" Taemin giggled and took Hyun's hand.

Jinki sighed and shook his head smiling. His son was energic today, his love for Christmas was strong. Jjong blinked and looked at Taemin and then at Jinki.

"Your hand is so cold, you have to go with us," Tae pouted and Jonghyun sighed. "That would be because of this winter," he smiled a bit.

"Let's go home, Minnie, lead the way," Jinki smiled at his son and then looked at Jonghyun when he came closer and patted his shoulder. "You too," he winked.

Jonghyun blinked, bit his lip, and looked at bags that Jinki had in his hands. "Should I... help you?" He asked and Jinki's heart melted.

"No, it's okay, just go with Minnie, he has keys," Jinki smiled and followed the duo.

Taemin was smiling happily the whole way home because he got what he wanted! Jonghyun was shivering under his coat. It alarmed Jinki who came to Jjong and put his coat over Jonghyun's shoulders who blinked and looked at Jinki.

"You will… freeze, it is cold," he said shyly.

"We will be soon home and besides, I have a warm pullover," Jinki smiled and Hyun's cheek when the blond-man blushed and lowered his head. "Cute," Jinki chuckled and Taemin looked at his dad and Jonghyun. "Dad!" he pouted and Jinki laughed.

"Don't be jealous, Minnie, open house," he smiled and Taemin pouted more but unlocked the door and let Jonghyun in.

Jonghyun blinked and shyly looked at Jinki who nodded at him and the blond boy took a deep breath and walked in when the warm embrace of air hugged him tightly. Jinki chuckled and with Taemin followed Jonghyun in. They took their shoes, coats, and pullovers off. Jonghyun had an old pullover on himself, almost tattered everywhere.

"You should take it off too, I will show you the bathroom and take some clothes for you so you won't freeze up and this is already a bit smelly," Jinki smiled when Jonghyun embarrassingly looked away. "I am sorry… you…" Jonghyun couldn't finish it because Jinki ruffled his hair.

"Minnie is right, it is Christmas and people should be happy, especially, when they are so young, how old are you?" Jinki smiled and put groceries where it belonged to.

“I-I am twenty-five,” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki blinked looking at him. “I thought… you look a bit younger than that,” he smiled and looked at Taemin who was watching them.

“Minnie, go, wash your hands,” Jinki smiled and Taemin pouted but walked into the bathroom.

“Everyone said it, but really, I am twenty-five,” Jonghyun smiled shyly and Jinki nodded.

“I believe you, but now, let’s go,” Jinki smiled, took Hyun’s hand and showed him the whole house when they stopped in Jinki’s bedroom and Jinki gave Jonghyun boxers, a white shirt and black jeans.

“Here, take mine, okay? In the bathroom are always clean towels,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun bowed.

“I… thank you very much,” he whispered and walked into the bathroom when Taemin ran into the bedroom.

“Daddy! Will Santa bring something for Jjongie too? Was Jjongie a good boy? Will Santa not forget him?” he pouted and snuggled closer to his dad.

“Santa shouldn’t forget our new friend, right?” Jinki smiled and looked at the watch. “Minnie, go change and I will try to call Santa,” he smiled when Taemin happily blinked, kissed his dad, and ran into his room.

Jinki sighed, changed his clothes, and called his friend. He met Kibum in high school, now Kibum was living with his husband Minho just a few blocks away from Jinki. They should come today for dinner.

“Hey, I hope that you are not going to cancel our dinner!” he was greeted by a pouting voice from Kibum.

“Hello, no,” Jinki laughed. “I… I met a boy on the street, Minnie wanted him to spend Christmas with us today,” he started but was interrupted by Kibum’s squeak.

“YOU TOOK AN UNKNOWN MAN IN YOUR PLACE?! Lee Jinki! Where have you left your brain?!”

“Kibum, calm down, that boy is fine, he is just two years younger than me.”

“So, he is my hyung, but that doesn’t matter, hyung, I don’t want some robber just to rob your place! We are coming, now!”

“No, listen, Kibum, firstly, please, calm down, secondly… I wanted to ask you if you can bring with you something for him, I mean, you have a shop with clothes, so can you take some coupons?” Jinki sighed when Kibum stayed a bit quiet but then exhaled deeply.

“Fine, fine… but remember, if he would run away with your money, it was your fault, I warned you…”

“Well, he won’t run away, thank you, bye!”

“Bye…”
Jinki s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter