Ruined Date

HOOK UPS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 6:30 pm, and 30 minutes to drive in Kang's Kitchen Restaurant. And Seungwan is already dressed up and ready to go. 

She was about to go when her Mother called her name

 

" Seungwan!!! It's already 6:30 pm your date is waiting for you, are you not done yet?!" Her Mom shout from the living room. And asking her if she's still not dress up.

 

" I'm ready to go Mom, Just calm down " she said while walking down on stairs 

 

" Wow! My daughter looks great today, I think your date would be awestruck because of your outfit. You look different today compared to your last blind date. " her Mom said 

 

" Mom I don't look different, this is how I look whenever I attend the blind date" she said

 

" Really??, Hmmm I wonder why you look extra lovely today. Anyway I love your outfit. I hope u get along with your date today. 

I swear you'll gonna like your date, he is so handsome." 

 

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't care about their physical features, all it matters to me is their manners and respect for the others.

If His a douchebag then we're not going to get along. His handsome face will be worthless if he doesn't have good manners and right conduct.

His brain and  Physical features is just a bonus, the  personality is all it matters to me... 

Well, gotta go Mom" she said while lecturing her Mom, but her Mom is not interested on what she's saying,

 

Because all it matters to her right now, is to get her daughter married...

To someone who's willing to hear all her daughter's nag and can be a dependable.

Although sometimes she cross the line or go overboard to her daughter Seungwan...but she only wants the best for her.

She only want to see her daughter smiling and having a great day  with her  lover.

 

" If you say so Kid, anyway drive safely. And enjoy your date. I hope u don't go home early, have a happy night with him" her Mom said and just like that she set aside her daughter's lecture, as they walked out on the door  and let her daughter Seungwan went to her own car. 

 

 

 

......

As she arrived at the restaurant exactly 7 O'Clock pm, she asked the Receptionist where the VIP room under the name of  Park Chanyeol. And the receptionist asked some waiter to guide Seungwan on the VIP room.

 

 

 As she entered the room...

A mid 20 years old guy waiting on his table, Even his back looks stunning, he has a well-built body.

 

A broad shoulder that looks stunning on his suit because it defines well his shoulder blades. And the hair style fits on his suit, totally Seungwan's type.

 

He looks stunning even if his back is the only one that shows in front of her. 

 

This is the first time she felt nervous, maybe because she had a gut feeling that she already knew his date. A guy that is not random person because she trust her gut feelings

 

As she walked closer, her hands started to get sweat, and her heart rate rise upon the normal heart beat.

The guy looks familiar and she thinks that his date is the guy that she'd been crushing, back when she was in high school. 

As her heels click on the floor, the guy turn his head slowly and it feels like they were in the movie.

 

Everything feels like they're in the scene of the movie,  where the guy sincerely waiting for his date while the girl is wearing a gorgeous dress  to surprise his date and everyone is caught up to her beauty.

 

The guy immediately stand and greet her with warm smile. And Seungwan greeted back with a smiled too.

 

All her thoughts, confirmed as she faced him.

It's her highschool crush, Park Chanyeol. 

 

Her Mother is right!, she would totally like this date

 

This is the best blind date she ever had, and the right thing that her Mother did.

 

' I am really thankful that I didn't rejected this blind date, maybe I should thank Mom when I get home... Well if we're going home tonight.

 

Oh my! What am I thinking, did I  jumped into conclusions which it's far from reality?!

SEUNGWAN YOU NEED TO BE SERIOUS '

 

" Hi, Ms. Son" he said with a million watt smile appears on her face and it feels like Seungwan is electrocuted by his smile, and that makes her tongue  recedes and cause her stuttering in a cute way like she's making a shy voice. 

 

" H-hi Mr. Park" she greeted back in a cute shy voice 

 

" Hi Nice to meet you, Ummm do u have a problem in your voice Ms. Son?" He concernly asked her 

 

" I umm N-no, I was just---..." She paused in a few seconds and continued her talking after and change the topic immediately to avoid the embarrassment she felt earlier.

Chanyeol find it cute even though it's weird for the others.

 "Anyway did u wait longer?, I'm sorry if I was late" Seungwan finally talked in normal voice now, after she composed herself.

 

" Umm no you were on time, so are u hungry, do u want to order food first?" He asked me while smiling at me 

 

' Oh my This is heaven! His so handsome' 

 

" Sure" She replied in a short, to not show any excitement because she can't contain her self right now 

 

" Anyway, Ms. I heard that you studied in SM University ( St. Michaels University) " 

 

" Yup I studied there, perhaps you studied also there?" 

 

" Yeah Me too, Wow I never knew you studied there, but your name sounds familiar. Are u the Son Seungwan who won the Math quiz?" He asked 

 

" Wow I'm surprised that you knew me, so your the Mighty Chanyeol on football player?" 

 

' well I already knew that his a football player because I was watching him all day on his practice before, but I just don't want to be look like creep" 

 

" Yup, wow so I'm guessing that we're batch mate " 

 

" Yeah, Hmm mind if I ask u something?" 

 

" Yeah sure, sure" 

" I'm just curious, why did u agreed on this blind date?"

 

" Oh, well actually someone called me, and she asked me if I'm willing to go on a blind date. And that time I checked my schedule, and just on a luck, I don't have a busy sched today" he honestly replied to her

 

" Oh I think that's my mom, sorry about that. It's her idea she's actually doing it without my permission. I hope it didn't bother you"

 

" ummm nah, actually I'm okay with it. It doesn't bother me at all, it was good opportunity for me because I got to meet you.

How about you  am I bothering you?" he  asked 

" Oh wow thanks, I'm kinda speechless that you really want to meet me, and also you're not a bother " 

As she was happily conversing with Chanyeol, someone throwing daggers at them without them knowing.

 

An that person accidentally saw them at the VIP room when the waiter open the door widely. Because of the size of the food carrier that contain some utensils, plates, and glasses, and so he need to open it wide. And that time, she was passing  by after she went in the comfort room and got a glimpse at them when the door is widely opened at her sight.

 

Seungwan and Chanyeol wasn't awared that person who's looking at them is fuming in angered because of wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter