AFTER

HOOK UPS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan called her secretary Eunbi after she went home from hotel. She told her that she couldn't go to the office right now. 

She asked her Secretary to cancelled all her schedules for today  because of nausea and headache.

But of course she didn't told her secretary that it was from hang over and she was on the bar last night and having a good and y night with Irene. 


And as a secretary of Seungwan, Eunbi immediately clear all her schedule for today.

Lately, she is having a concerned to her boss, because she's been acting weird. Like she's in a different world.  She remembered when Ms. Seungwan was closing her eyes while talking to her. And the time that she was like hiding from someone, and can't even walked straight because she was closing her eyes while passing at them. 

So without hesitation she cleared all the schedules, because she thought that her boss is just stressed out on the work and needed a break...

 

But that's just an assumption..

 

........

When Seungwan hung up the call, she massage her temple because of the headache and the additional problem she'd been facing lately. Well her big problem is Irene, she really don't know if they had last night. But by looking at her body and Irene's body that full of hickeys, you can't denied that they totally  had . 


'Well she didn't even know  that it's just Second base. And they're just hungry for each other that's why it leaves many marks and it looks that they had a rough '

 

She can't go to work right now while looking like this, because her hickeys are too big to not recognize by others and also  she don't want to meet Irene. She's not ready to face her again, after what happened to them

 

 She promised herself to not drink alcohol because she might regret the consequence at the end. But...

Well promises are meant to be broken. 

And now her head is throbbing from hangover. She hate herself for being Weak when it comes to Irene


And suffering from the side effects after drinking it.

' Damn! Why did I let my guard down, when I know that women is no good for me' 

 

 And how come she didn't rejected Irene's offer, when she knew that she'll get drank by the time she agreed to take a sip on the alcohol

Is it because Irene is irrisistable and she likes her other method to drink alcohol or she's just afraid that Irene might have a second thought to their contract. 

Well she wish it was the contract she's been thinking that time. But it wasn't...

Because she was intoxicated by Irene's beauty, She'sunderspell  by her beauty. And also, that time Irene  don't take No for an answer.

 

Or...

 


Maybe it's just an excuse,  because she know  she had a choices ...


Leave or Stay,

 

but she choose to stay because she really want  to feel again Irene's lips, that's why she didn't rejected the offer and she let her guard down. 

She's just on the stage of denial....


And Irene's lips is very addicting, the first time when her lips touched hers, she was addicted to it, even though she denied it many times. 

 

She knew, Once is not enough. 
She want more... that's why she didn't rejected her offer.

 

'Bull! I'm to weak when it comes to her'

 


That's why she don't want to go to work because she can't focus if she kept thinking Irene's lips. She might ended  up doing weird things again. 


And she don't want to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter