Ice Cream

How Our Relationship Works
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's eat ice cream", Chaeyeon said after finishing their meal.


Sakura just smiled.


"We don't have any, we need to buy."

"Let's go then."

"I don't want to go out..."

"We'll just be quick, grab some ice cream then go back."

"Fine. Let's go."


The two headed out to buy ice cream. Sakura was surprised because Chaeyeon bought a lot. 


"You plan to eat all that?"

"Yup!"


Sakura laughed. They immediately went home after. 


"Are you really craving for ice cream? The fridge is full."

"Kind of"

"I thought it's me you crave for..."


Chaeyeon chuckled. She sat beside her girlfriend.


"You and ice cream."

"At least I came first."

"Of course, you're always first."

"That's a relief."

"Actually, there is something I want to try."

"What is it?"

"Hmmm..."


Chaeyeon whispered to Sakura. A series of slaps followed after. But in the end, she gave in to what her girlfriend wanted. "Ice Cream Kissing Challenge" began. They put out the ice cream on the fridge then took turns guessing the ice cream they are eating. The one guessing is blindfolded. 


"How are we going to do this?", Sakura asked.


Chaeyeon explained how the challenge works. 


"Just kiss me all you want, why do we have to eat all this ice cream?"


Sakura got laughter as a response. She also got blindfolded first. Her whining didn't stop until Chaeyeon kissed her. Breaking the kiss, Chaeyeon asked the flavor of the ice cream. Sakura whined again saying how is she supposed to know it. the ice cream and even taking a small bite, Chaeyeon pressed her lips on her girlfriend. She intentionally deepened the kiss so the latter can catch the flavor of what she ate.


"Strawberry", Sakura uttered.

"You're right", Chaeyeon replied.

"So, this is how it is, huh?"

"Let's continue."


After choosing, Chaeyeon gave a soft peck to Sakura. The latter asked for more as she can't make a guess but her girlfriend by just giving her only a peck. 


"It won't work like that. Kiss me longer"

"I picked an easy one though."

"I'm blindfolded though."


Chaeyeon laughed out loud. She did it properly this time. Her lips parted as she went to kiss Sakura. The latter did the same then went on Chaeyeon's lower lip. 


"Chocolate"

"Told you it's easy"

"I have to taste it well to get it right"

"You my lip, you can't go wrong"


Sakura chuckled. They tried the last one before switching roles. Chaeyeon said she chose a hard one. When she kissed Sakura, the latter immediately asked for one more. Still unable to guess it, Chaeyeon kept kissing her. Sakura had a hard time guessing so she repeatedly asked for her girlfriend's lips. 


"You're not deliberately doing this, babe?"

"What? I really can't identify it"

"I thought you're taking advantage of me already"

"You're the one who wanted to do this, I just played along"

"But you're enjoying it"


Sakura smirked. 


"Of course. I always enjoy your lips"

"Make a guess now"

"Last try, babe"


Chaeyeon granted her girlfriend's request. She took a big bite on the ice cream and let Sakura get it from . 


"Ah...corn"

"Finally"


As the couple continued their challenge, it's Chaeyeon's turn to be blindfolded. Being the one who initiated that they do this challenge, she was excited. Sakura bet that her girlfriend will be good at this. Unlike her who struggled guessing, Chaeyeon can get it right away. 


"Are you ready, babe?"


Chaeyeon pouted. Sakura chuckled. The first round was really quick. As soon as their lips met, Chaeyeon gave out the answer.


"Blueberry"

"Correct"

"That was quick"

"You tasted it, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'll make it hard for you"

"Try me"


Sakura wiped Chaeyeon's lips with her thumb before going in for a kiss. Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter