Grateful

How Our Relationship Works
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, babe...", Sakura greeted as she kissed her girlfriend's forehead.


Chaeyeon opened her eyes and saw Sakura sitting on the side of the bed, staring at her. She smiled.


"Why are you up already? Are you going somewhere?", she asked.


Sakura shook her head.


"It's almost lunch already, time to wake up", she said.

"I'll sleep some more", Chaeyeon responded.

"Okay...", Sakura answered as she stood up and about to leave their room.


"You're not joining me?"

"I have things to do..."


Chaeyeon pouted.


"Rest some more... I know you're tired", Sakura said.

"You're tired too", Chaeyeon replied.


Sakura smirked as she came closer to Chaeyeon. She tucked her in bed and caressed her head. She brushed her nose to her girlfriend's.


"I love you", she uttered.


A soft peck to Chaeyeon's lips followed after. Chaeyeon slept. Sakura went out of the room and started doing house chores. After a while, she began cooking their lunch. When she checked the time, it's already past lunch time. Once she finished cooking, she peeked in their room and saw Chaeyeon lying comfortably. She decided to just bring the food inside so they can have the meal together. When everything was set, Sakura tried to wake up her girlfriend. Chaeyeon pulled her closer to hug her. 


"Yah! How long have you been awake?", Sakura asked.

"I smelled something...", Chaeyeon replied.

"You must be hungry."

"I am."


Chaeyeon bit Sakura's arm. 


"Ouch! I'm not your food. Let's get up and have lunch", Sakura said.

"It's you I crave for", Chaeyeon replied as she bit Sakura's shoulder.


She kept going and bit Sakura's neck. Sakura tapped her girlfriend's back as if telling her that's enough but Chaeyeon went on and gently bit Sakura's lower lip. 


"Cravings satisfied?", Sakura asked.

"Not yet", Chaeyeon answered as she kissed her girlfriend's lips. She parted her lips as they continue kissing, Sakura did the same. Chaeyeon let her tongue in her girlfriend's mouth making Sakura moan. They went on kissing each other passionately letting their tongues do the work. They kissed like it's something they crave for, they want it so much.


"I'm full", Chaeyeon said jokingly the moment they break their kiss.


Sakura just smiled. Chaeyeon squeezed her head on her girlfriend's neck. 


"The food is getting cold", Sakura said.

"Just a few more minutes", Chaeyeon replied.


Sakura blurted a short laugh.


"You've been in bed for almost half of the day", she said.


Chaeyeon didn't respond. When Sakura glanced at her, she saw her girlfriend's eyes closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter