It was us (part 1)

December 2019

The weather was so cold.. But I had to wake up even I was too lazy to wake up.

Drtt drtt..

There was a message.

Before I take my phone I had known who it was..

"Hai Bo Na, Woke up :)"

Before I typed, the sender called me..

"Yaa.. why you just read ma message, didn't you have the heart to replay it?"

Soo Jung just giggled,

"Aigoo oppa.. I've just read your message, you can see in your information the time when I read your message, it has been just a minute a go"

"Hehe.. I am on the way, where r u? I have to take a scene with the hallyu couple, it would make me bored"

"Why you are like that oppa? You should learn from them, they are so great"

"Should I learn from their relationship?" 

"What do u mean?"

Min Hyuk just realize that he almost break his promise to Shin Hye about her relationship with min ho, bcause ppl didn't know about it, and Shin Hye just tell it to min Hyuk bcause min Hyuk caught her when she make a phone with min ho.

"Aniya hehe.. see u on the location, and tak care"

 

At jeguk school..

It is so cold..

They are making scene when Eun sang and Tan come together in the morning, Min Hyuk waiting for his turn while he sitting in the chair with blanket cover his lega to warm his body..

Min Hyuk just watch the hallyu couple while thinking about their secret relationship, they look good together, their chemistry also great, and many fans love them, but why they still afraid to get caught? If the hallyu star afraid, how about me?, Min Hyuk thought..

"Aish what am I thinking? Its not the right time, I still have to make my self succes so I can think about relationship" 

Min Hyuk is a humble person, the heirs is his second drama after heartstring, both of his drama work with Shin Hye, he can see the difference when Shin Hye is around with min ho, she looks so happy, and it looks they love each others. Its not the first time she has a couole in the drama or other show, but he feels different in the Heirs. He got pairing with krystal Jung, when the first time he Mey in the reading he knows that his hearts flutterd. He dosnt know why, but after he has spent so many time he knows that he has fallen for krystal. Even he Sri doubt it bcause he confused if ITS bcause their character or its real..

He also feel that krystal is comfortable with him, krystal spent her time often with min Hyuk than others, and she alwyas give his care to him. But its real? Or its just his feeling? Krystal is great idol, she has a big popularity compares him he is still under her. He also knows that many idol man who hasbfallen for her, and also she gas so many oppa who always take care her like min ho Shnee, lay lay Exo, and others.

He still in his thought when the director called him to make his scene..

When he wanna approach to the director, krystal who has come also approach them to greet them before she took a seat near his chair, Shin Hye who see that min Hyuk is still looking at krystal snapping his fingers in front of min hyul face

"Yaa if u still look at her ppl night know that u have fallen for her kkk"

"Ishh eonni"