To Jung Soo Jung 1

December 2019
After rumors of a date about her spread, I no longer dared to contact her. Even after the rumors she kept contacting me. But, I ignored. Until finally she was tired and no longer contacted me.

It's not like I don't care, not like I don't want to be in contact with her anymore. Instead I really want and really care. But I don't think it's possible now.

I'm afraid that  I'm too selfish and can't hold this feeling.
Especially related to the rumors that I never thought at all.

During this time I thought, my feelings were unrequited in fact not. I'm just too confident. Communicating daily doesn't mean you're special, maybe she just needs friends or kills boredom.

The news of the date was without warning, maybe if she had told me beforehand I could get ready, prepare to be hurt. Told? Who am I. But usually she always tell me everything, about all of her own problems, job, friends, and also her family . But why not with that man?

I know at this time she must feel strange, because suddenly I also drifted away. Until when? Until fate gives another happiness to me.
Another happiness? But I don't want to, I just want her,but now we are impossible.. Never mind ..

 

Kang Min Hyuk~