She gave me my heart back

Miracle three days before Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun had turned 29 that year and her life was over. Not because she felt old but for the number of tragedies she had to go through in a short amount of time.

The stunning black-haired woman was the owner of a huge chain of restaurants and also an investor. However, not all the money in the world could save her from losing her parents in a car accident. Neither her best friend, who passed away due to a rare cancer.

Maybe the woman could have kept going, smiling like the ray of light she had always been. Nonetheless, destiny attacked her once again three months before and nobody was able to help her.

The whole city was decorated for the Christmas season. Every house in her neighborhood was ready for Santa. Yongsun was ready to die though.

The brunette had forced herself to shower and put on a comfortable PJ.

It was past midnight when she heard the sound of a car parking and the loud noise of the car door being slammed.

As Yongsun was in the living room watching tv, that strong light coming from outside was deeply annoying. The kind of light we see in the movies when the police surround an area.

Someone rang the bell and the dark-haired woman checked her phone to confirm it was late.

Who the hell would disturb a person at 12:22 am?

Very cranky and sad, Yongsun dragged her flip-flop on the floor and finally opened the door.

Standing there with puppy eyes and shivering due to the cold and snowy night there was the prettiest and cutest woman Yongsun had ever seen.

She seemed to be a cop despite her visual screams model or an idol.

The woman was skinny but she had so many layers of clothes on her body that it was possible to believe the opposite.

Yongsun's curiosity increased as something moved inside the policewoman's jacket.

The super beauty looked deep inside Yongsun's eyes and the brunette felt her knees weak.

For a couple of seconds, the businesswoman thought to herself:

" Why is my heart beating so fast? I think I am falling in love...."

An extremely low and y voice brought her back from reality:

__ Kim Yongsun?

__ Yes?

__ My name is Moon Byul-Yi and I'm a police officer. You can check my id and badge, ma'am.__ The woman spoke with authority but she sounded sweet.

Yongsun accepted the document the alluring woman handed her and after taking a look, she asked politely:

__ Alright, officer. How may I help?

The cop brushed her dark brown hair and kept holding something inside her coat with the other hand when she said:

__ Would you allow me to get inside for a minute? It's really cold here.

Torn between hesitation and a natural trust that the person inspired, Yongsun stepped to the side to let the way free.

Moon Byul carefully cleaned her boots on a rug by the door and entered the mansion.

The owner of the house offered the cop something to drink but she smiled warmly and responded:

__ Don't worry about being nice. I need that you sit down and try to stay calm, ma'am.

Yongsun felt tempted to smile back despite those words making her feel anxious.

__ What's going on, officer? I'm scared.

__ Don't need to be. You can call me Byul if you want to.

The dark-haired woman bit her lips and slapped her own legs because she was starting to wonder why the police would be there.

Would it be possible that they found her.....? The cop might be bringing bad news...

__ Can you please go straight to the point...Byul?

The cop smiled again and said:

__ I saw you on tv 3 months ago, Ms. Kim. And I promised myself I would help you. I had to break some protocol and beg my superior to come here instead of summoning you to the station but I know you deserve peace. We finally caught the guys who kidnapped your child, ma'am.

Yongsun sat on the couch for lack of balance and she was relieved. However, she was bleeding inside too. They caught the bad guys but she still had lost her baby...

__ Ms. Kim?....__ Officer Moon called her name hesitantly.

__ Yes...

__ My arm is getting numb. Would you please get Hope from my hands? She is sleeping deeply but she is healthy.__ The brown-haired woman opened her jacket and showed the chubby three-and-a-half-year-old girl all comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter