Revenge

The Distinct Attraction [COMPLETED]
**_________’s POV**

“What?!” I exclaimed. As Geun Seuk sat across me in the living room. He did not talk back. “Why did you do it?! Why did you break up with her?!” I asked continuously. But he continued to just read his book. I pouted. “Geun Seuk!!!!!!!!!” I shouted long and loud. He stood up and continued to ignore me. “Yah!”

“Can’t you just keep quiet and stop asking me why? I’m doing this because of you” He did not look at me. I was facing his back as he said those words. *because of me?* I haven’t got a chance to talk back and he continued. “I do not want you to think that I’ve been neglecting your efforts about the things that you have done for me. Just don’t ask me anything about Hae Yoon ever again.”

Those words... My lips smiled on his own when I heard him said those words. He’s being so true about himself. I am happy about his change. He went on his way and I continue to stare at him. He ascends the stairs and when he is completely gone on my sight. I grab a pillow and put it over my face. I yell at the top of my lungs as the pillow covers my face. I jumped over and over. I was so happy that they are over now. And Geun Seuk just told me something that made me happy. “I’m doing this because of you”. Those words keep on coming back to me.

I went back on my room, smiling. I hope this is the end of all this. I mean, there are many things that have changed. I sat in front of the mirror and opened the drawer with the hair clip that Geun Seuk gave me on it, the friendship wrist band that Hyun Su gave me. I smiled at the sight of those two special things. My bestfriend, Hyun Su called me on the first day of summer vacation telling me that he’ll be visiting his grandmother in Japan and will spend the vacation there. He’ll be back after the vacation is over. I closed the drawer and I lay down on my bed.
**JANG GEUN SEUK’S POV**

I am starting to become obvious towards ________. It’s a good thing she’s so dense that my excuses works on her. I’ve been so focus on my sentiments that I forgot to ask myself if she feels the same way about me. Oh yeah, how can someone like her like a nerd just like me. Although she knows my past and she’s been very considerate about it, I do not know if she’ll like me.

I sighed deeply and rested my head over my study table. Then, I heard the doorbell rang a couple of times. Then, it stopped.

**NO ONE’S POV**

The doorbell rang continuously and you saw a postman in front of the doorstep. You glared at him for being so at ease in ringing the doorbell without stopping.

“Yah! What do you want?!” You shouted. The postman moved back and lends you something, an envelope and completely left you just like he got scared. You forgot to thank him and you just waved. You closed the door.

The letter was named after you. You opened the envelope and saw a small note inside.

“Meet at the school entrance at 6. I will be waiting.” ~Lee Hong Ki

You are not sure why Hong Ki wanted to talk to you again. You are also worried that you did not have any second thoughts to meet him later. Geun Seuk saw you standing in front of the door.

“Caramel-girl” he called you. You turned to him as he stood in front of you. He was just an inch in front of you. You moved back and kept the note behind your back. “What’s that?” He keeps on going near you as he tried to figure out the thing you are trying to hide but you continue to avoid him and ran away behind the sofa. Geun Seuk only looks at you being weird. He rolled his eyes away from you and speaks.

“I do not care who the hell gave you that letter. But I do not want you to go out alone. Tell me if you’re going somewhere and I’ll drive you there. Got it?”

You only looked at him, puzzled. “But...” He cut you short and continued.
“Just do as I say and don’t be such a hard headed girl.” You pouted and he returned upstairs. You just stood there, wondering why he’s being so strict all of a sudden. You walked around the sofa and lay down. You stared at the note.

*I must meet him. I am so worried about the things he wanted to tell me. Mianhae Geun Seuk. This is the first and last time I’ll not obey. I promise!*

You jerked up and ran upstairs to get ready. You slowly went out of your room and travel the stairs quietly. You opened the front door and ran away when you still have the chance. You did not use your car since Geun Seuk will hear the engine being . You are now out in the street. You walked on the sidewalk thinking of an excuse to give Geun Seuk when you come back. You were like a crazy girl shaking her head, pouting then scratching her head on the side of the street as she walks. People keeps on looking at me you but you do not seem to notice. They were laughing at your crazy act. You were really thinking hard that you did not see you are already in front of the school. You stopped walking and looked at your right. It was already the school gate. “Wah! That was fast” You told yourself. You stopped there and waited for Hong Ki.

After 5 minutes, a black BMW stopped in front of you. 5 normal built guys with a white shirt and pants on cornered you. “Who the hell are you?!” You asked as you readied yourself for a fight. The two men beside you grabbed your both arms. You struggle but you cannot let go. You kicked the man in front of you on his stomach. He winced in pain and moved back. Then you felt someone grabbed you on the neck and the two men let go of your wrist. Before you could do any action, the smell of the handkerchief on your nose made your vision blurry. And after it, the surroundings went blank.

**JANG GEUN SEUK’S POV**

I went to the kitchen to drink some water. __________ and I still hasn’t had our dinners yet. I went back upstairs to ask _________ on what she wanted to eat for dinner. I knocked on her door but no answer. I knocked repeatedly before I noticed that something was wrong. I opened the door and saw the room empty. I knocked on the bathroom and opened the door but it was empty too. I rushed back downstairs and tried the music room on my mom’s room. She’s not there also. My heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily as I try to calm down to figure out where _______ went. *Darn! I told her to tell me if she wanted to anywhere*

I passed by the refrigerator to check _________ on the bathroom at the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator’s door as a magnetic puppy miniature prevented it from falling.

“Geun Seuk! Mianhae! I just went at the school gate to meet with Hong Ki. Sorry I did not tell you. But I think Hong Ki wanted to tell me something. So I need to go alone. Mianhae! I’ll make up to you. I promise. :)” ~ __________

I grab the note off the ref’s door, crumpled it and threw it away. I shook my head. I get my phone from my pocket and speed dialed Hong Ki’s number.

“Hong Ki-yah! Is __________-ah with you?” I suddenly said.
“Huh?” Hong Ki answered in a sleepy manner. “No. I was sleeping. Why?”
“What?! Didn’t you tell her to meet you at the school?”
“No? Why would I do that?” He asked back.
“Then who...” I stopped. I suddenly remembered Hae Yoon. “!”
“Geun Seuk-ah...” I heard Hong Ki on the other line but I already hung up and did not hear the rest of the words he’s saying. I put my phone back to my pocket and ran outside. I was running towards the school when my phone rang. I grab it again from my pocket as I continue to run fast.

“Hello?” I said, panting.
“Oh hey, sweetheart” The girl on the other line said. It was Hae Yoon. I stopped running.
“Where the hell did you bring ________!?” I shouted under the dark sky. People look at me.
“Oh that... Isn’t she in front of the school gate?” Hae Yoon said sarcastically. “And maybe they already got here and they will bring her to me now”
“Where the hell are you?!” I continue to shout. I could feel anger covers me.
“You might wanna save her before it’s too late. I told you. I’ll make her pay the consequences. I’ll make her realize the pain of being so close to you and I’ll make you realize the pain of abandoning me!” She giggled. “You can come and save her by coming to the plaza, there is a big stock room behind the grocery. We’re there and oh... Correct decisions might help you save her but I’ll not promise that once she gets her. I’ll let her off so hurry, Geun Seuk dear.”

She hung up. I put my phone down and was clutching it tighter. My head was bowed as I think of something to save _________. “Geun Seuk-ah!?” A man called. I looked at my left. Hong Ki was running towards my way. He stopped in front of me. “Is something wrong?”

I looked at him. I swallowed hard before I could answer. “_________-ah...” I told him. “She’s been kidnapped by Hae Yoon. I am afraid that she’s hurting her now.”
“Then what are you still doing here?!” He asked me. Shaking me.
“I do not know what to do. __________’s safety’s relies on my decision. I do not want to be with Hae Yoon again if that’s the only way I could save _______, how will I do that?!” I covered my face with my one hand.
“Geun Seuk-ah!? You have to save __________ no matter what! If you are there you just have to let the chances go. I am telling you. Both you and ________ will save each other. I know that. So you must go. Come on. I know you can bring her back. Do not let fear conquer you again. _________, doesn’t want that...” He was holding my shoulder. I looked at him and he nod. “I’ll call the police and you go first. Tell me where the place is and I’ll catch up with you guys later with the help.”

I told him the place and he ran away to the station. We went to different directions. As I ran fast, I couldn’t help but think about _________. I have to protect her. I have to save her. I do not want to lose someone, to lose someone as special as Park ___________.