Gossips or reality

Ten nights, ten years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and her son were finally able to visit her husband and they stayed with him as long as the hospital allowed.

It was already 7:30 pm when they left the hospital and and saw Wheein and her girlfriend at the side walk.

_____ Hey, Wheein-ah. Your phone.____ The older one exclaimed.

_____ Ah, I had totally forgotten.____ The cute nurse laughed.

_____ Hi, Yong! And my handsome boy! How about you guys have dinner with us?____ The brunette who happened to be Wheein's partner was also Yongsun's friend.

The mother was tired but she saw the spark in her boy's eyes. So she gave in.

Hyejin, the other friend, drove them to Wheein's place and cooked some delicious pasta.

The 9-year-old boy asked permission to watch tv as soon as he was full and the 3 women went to the balcony to talk a bit more.

Wheein shared the hard day she had and the other two gave her some encouragement right after.

_____ Damn, I'm such a ! Look at me complaining about silly things and forgetting what you've been through....Sorry, Yong.

_____ Nah, actually it makes me feel alive hearing you girls ing about work. Having to quit everything to take care of a husband and child in a circumstance like that is exhausting....

_____ We are here for you no matter what.____ Hyejin caressed the brunette's knee.

_____Thank you, Hye! You'll never guess who I saw at the hospital today, Wheein-ah.____ Yongsun said.

_____ Who?

_____ Byul-yi....

_____ No way!_____ The nurse's mouth dropped.

_____ Which Byul-yi?____ Hyejin was a little lost.

_____ HER Byul-yi, from high school.____ The shorter girl gave her girlfriend a significant look.

_____ Moon Byul-yi? That Byul-yi? Oh....____ Hyejin interrupted herself.

_____ What? What were you gonna say, Hyejin-ah?_____ The dark-haired woman asked with concern.

Wheein knew her girlfriend's face and that was a face of someone trying to avoid heavy topics.

_____ It's nothing.

_____ Tell me, Ahn Hyejin!_____ The older one insisted. 

Sighing, the youngest said in a hesitating tone:

_____ I don't know if it's true but....There are rumours about Byul trying to kill herself in the past...

_____ What? No! Byul-yi wouldn't...____ Yongsun rejected the idea.

Wheein cleared and avoided looking at the oldest one, which was noticed by Yongsun.

_____ What is it, Wheein-ah? What do you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter