EARTHQUAKE

ElyXion

D.O

            Lost….

They’re all still just… lost and I have no way of finding them. Its’ been two years, and everyone is still trying to hide away. I’ve since then moved from Colorado back to Korea in hopes that I could get a better sense of them being back to my normal roots. Normal but not original.

We don’t belong here.

Before moving, I met them once. It was a very fortunate event that I was able to meet them since the fall of us and our planet. I went to bed with no more faith in waiting up for them. I knew it too late and that I would just have to continue without them.

I woke up free falling and yes, I indeed panicked when I realized in my home space again, but everyone was , burned to a solid rock. I was dressed in a black cloak. Most people would thing cult, but for me it was a sign of being reunited with them again.

I landed on the rock and realized the others have fallen as well. It was a relief to see them again. I immediately asked what happened to them, but most could only shake their heads as if they were too afraid to speak. Whatever it was, it wasn’t looking well for us.

Soon enough, the world around me started to fade and I knew this was it. We quickly made it pact that we should all move to Korea and find each other again.

Never did.

It’s just so fortunate that I’m able to feel them much closer to me now. So close and yet, so far. Korea may be a small country but it’s too vast to go searching for everyone. The only communication I have with them is through letters. Since I don’t have their exact locations and I just let nature take them to where they are. Every time the boys and I would write our locations for some reason, that portion would burn or disappear as if it was never there. It was like something is trying to keep us apart.

I was stamping my last letter out to Kai with my signature red candle wax. A tree lay printed within the red circle. It was the tree of life to be exact, something that so near and dear to all of us.

I set the letter down on my desk and it would just vanish away and teleport to Kai without me noticing so I usually don’t pay too much attention to it. I stood and scanned around my home office. Messy as usual.

Flyers, newspapers, and my own printed paper were strewn through out the tables and floors and the walls full of my research of the movements of the moon, the strange eclipses that occur and the investigations of what and who we are and where we come from.

I move over to my personal Richter Scale. I like to think that it keeps me sane as well as insane as I watch the needle scribble nonsense on the paper and the paper streaming down like a waterfall over the countertop.

Suddenly, the needle spiked making a large jump from just a second ago. The needle began rapidly moving up and down as the spikes began to grow longer and longer.

Panicked, I looked over to my desk where the letter was and was surprised to find it still sitting there. There was something wrong? Something was happening.

I took a step forward when I blurred visions of all the elements hit once again. Air, Earth, Water, and Fire. Drowning in darkness as the lights shook off and a red glow emerged from the outside.

They’re coming.

I decided I needed to get out, and the time was now. I lunged forward for the letter and left finding the exit.

It was my turn to run this time.