Are You Okay?

Are You Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 6 weeks now. Jungkook stared at Minji's door, hoping that she would finally come out of her room and talk to him. He knew she was in so much pain, but there was nothing he could do about it. Jungkook will never forget that day 6 weeks ago when Minji came into the apartment with tears flowing down her cheeks, barely being able to tell Jungkook what had happened. He knew that what Hanbin did to her was unfair, and he'll never forgive him for it - in fact, Hanbin should be lucky he hasn't come face to face with Jungkook since he broke your heart. That day, Minji went to her room and Jungkook barely saw her leave it again (only for a short walk to the bathroom and back). Every day, he knocked on her door to check in on her, just asking "are you ok?". He knew the answer - he knew she wasn't okay. He was just hoping that one day she would open up to him and let her help him. Jungkook had been by Minji's side since they were kids, and he had never seen her as torn up as she was right now. It hurt Jungkook to see her like this - Minji was always there to take care of him, and now he feels that it's his turn to take care of her.

Jungkook always left food by her door, but he never knew if Minji ate anything. Somehow the plates he left there ended up back in the cupboard, but he never saw Minji eating. Whenever he peeked into her room while she was sleeping, Jungkook found Minji wearing the same clothes, with her hair in the same messy top knot, and her face was always scrunched up in distress as she slept. All Jungkook wanted was for Minji to be happy - he knew that Minji deserved the world, but life was royally screwing her over right now.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Jungkook wasn't expecting anyone, but he still got up and opened the door to see the one face he never wanted to see again - Kim Hanbin. Not only was it Kim Hanbin, but it was Kim Hanbin holding a bouquet of carnations, Minji's favourite flower. Jungkook wasn't stupid - he realized that Hanbin was here to try and get Minji back. He instinctively clenched his jaw and was filled with rage, but his conscious was smart enough to realize that he couldn't let Minji see Hanbin as he knew how terrible it would make her feel (or that she might actually get back together with him). Unfortunately, he didn't act fast enough becuase at that exact moment Minji decided to come out of her room after hearing the knock at the door. The look on Minji's face is one that Jungkook will never forget - shock, sadness, guilt, happiness, and anxiety all combined together in her expression. 

"wha-" 

and before Minji could even finish her sentence Jungkook had ran up to her to be by her side.

"Look at me, only me", he said while tilting her chin up to meet his gaze. He could already see the tears starting to well up in her eyes and overflow. "I'm gonna take care of this ok, you don't need to worry"

"Jungkook", she softly called out. Minji hadn't said his name in weeks now and Jungkook could hear her pain in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter