MOYF #2

Memories of Yesterday Future

Author's Note: Hi readers~ Belated Happy New Year to you all <3 Thank you for supporting this story uwu I hope your 2020 will be filled with lots of blessings as well as to our story characters in their real lives u3u Heres my new update to welcome 2020~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo P.O.V

A couple of hours since I've made my way to rooftop when I finally decided to attend my next class, which is my piano class. In the middle of cold empty hallway only my footsteps can be heard, but still I chose to walk cooly with my hands tucked inside my pant's pocket. I sighed as I came back to the same music room earlier, where my hired personal trainer awaits. My dad hired me one since he knew of all instruments, piano is my only weakness. I slowly opened the door, and I heaved a sigh of relief because a professional looking man, which I assume will be my trainer stand beside the piano. He turned his head towards my direction as he sensed someone was standing behind him. 

He smiled before saying "Oh, Mr. Kim you're here already, I feel sorry but your supposed to be trainer was changed for he can't make it with the schedule your father gave us, Let's wait a little longer shall we? She's coming soon"


I sat down in front of the piano to wait for my trainer, but later I sprung out from my seat as I realized that thing is a S-H-E!!!

"Wait!? Did you just said my trainer will be a S-H-E!? you mean a girl!?" I said in a panicked tone.


"Yes-" just before he can explain the door was thrown wide open revealing the same figure that I met a few hours ago. My hands became sweaty while my lips started to shake. My head started spinning realizing my peace of mind will later be taken away by this little crazy creature.

"Oh! Hi there Mr. Myunggie!" she said while energetically waving her hands as if its the most normal thing to do. I turned my head to man beside us but I never failed to send the girl my death glare, if only stares can kill she'd be a dead body now.

 

"You know what? Forget about it, I will not take any piano lessons specially from this girl who keeps on assuming we're close. Send that message to my dad, Im out of here" I said as I tried to walk away only to be stopped by the guy's next statement

"But Ms. Krystal wanted you to learn this instruments when she was alive right? You knew that this was her last wish from you to play on her birthday..." I massaged my temple as I heard what that guy said, how did he knew about my Krystal?

I spun around and said "Don't ever mention about the dead girl, and don't act as if you knew the whole story between us"

I once again walked out my room then I grabbed my phone on my coat only to dial my dad's number. 

*On the phone*

"Hey dad, can't you find another trainer for me? or shift me to another school for pianists instead?"

"Oh hey myung, and no I can't grant your wish on that one. I heard from the teachers that this morning they heard the girl play different kind of piano piece, from moderate to the most difficult one, yet she played it without any difficulty. She's a prodigy and the most perfect fit to be your teacher on that field"

"DAD! You knew that I never wanted to have some business with other girls anymore! Just find me another teacher! I don't care if he's not as good as she is!"

"KIM MYUNGSOO! STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE ON ME! You can't do anything about it! My decision is final she will teach you! Will you please stop acting like a kid whose scared of girls? Why are you like that? Because of Krystal? You also wanted this thing to be done right? To learn and play for her? Afterall it's your fault why she isn't here anymore, so atleast grant her last wish, stop being a brat for once and grow up."

With that he hang up the phone, to my frustration I punched the wall repeatedly until my hand bleeds. I can't help but to shed tears, because what my father said were all true. I brought all these events to my life so who am I to complain? I keep on punching the wall until a small ball of hand prevented me from doing it. I raise my head only to see my angel, Krystal in front of me smiling as if comforting me. 

"You can't ease the pain from hurting yourself like this, she will be fine up there only if you're good. Please stop torturing yourself, it's her time of her life, you don't need to blame everything on yourself" said a soothing voice that is not my Angel's. I snapped out of my thought, when her thumbs are wiping the stupid water that flow out of my eyes. She pulled me closer to her small figure to give me a warm hug, which I longed to receive from someone who is completely out of my reach now. My eyes continue to shed tears and I can only feel her pulling me towards my comfort zone, on the rooftop...

"Are you okay now? by the way I'm Lee Ji eun your new teacher ^-^" is what she said as we reached the rooftop.



I sighed as I sat while my back leaning against the wall, this girl is not that bad as I thought she is huh? I nodded to her question. She took a seat beside me copying my position.

"Angel superrior once told me, if you really feel sorry for someone you should help him/her or atleast listen to her/his wish, in that way your burden will be lessen" I looked at her weirdly while raising one of my eyebrows.

"Angels? They never exist, stop joking" I said turning my head to face front
"We do exist, and I am one of them. What I can't understand is that why all of a sudden people starts seeing me while I was just a mere dust before" She said as if its a matter of fact. 

I turned serious with our topic "If you're one of them, Why are you always tailing me since winter? I saw you that day, you're also the one who sang unfamiliar lyrics that drown me into sleep and saved me from death right?" I said as I eyed her, observing her reaction.


She smiled "You saw me that day, aish I failed to hide my presence because I panicked that you might fall off the building, I saved you because I am your guardian. It is my duty to keep you safe until your time has come." 

"If you're my guardian you're aware of her, but why didn't you saved her? Why did you let my girl die in front of me? Didn't you know that seeing that scene made me die thousand of times not physically but emotionally?" I asked with a pissed off tone.

"I'm not her guardian, and as I said it's the time of her life." she said in a low voice as she approached my guitar and started strumming it.

"Guardian or not, you should have saved her! I didn't know even angels are selfish! You guys are just like humans who doesn't know the word mercy!" I shouted which made her flinch a little bit, but then she smiled, a smile which didn't reached her eyes.

"Don't compare angels to humans like you. We also have our duty and limitation, behind those are our untold stories. I'm just like you I also witnessed someone died in front of me before I became one of them, but never did I swear heaven nor angels." She stand up from her previous position and she made her way to the exit door, but before she fully make her way she stopped her track.

"Just do your part on her last wish, and everything will be settled by then. Afterall, this is also my last bussiness that I got to deal with you." with that she walked away leaving few traces of rosy dusts in the air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this update stay tuned for the next chapters! ^^ Send lots of love to myungU~ KEKEKEKE <3 don't forget to comment your thoughts about the story I'd be really happy to hear a feedback from my readers. Sorry for my punctuation, and grammar errors. o3o See you next update guyseuuu <3