MOYF #1

Memories of Yesterday Future

Author's Note: This story of mine was originally on wattpad and It was originally written in tagalog language but yh I find wattpad boring lately so I've decided I will write here instead, enjoy. 

Edited: Also hi to my first 2 subscribers I edited the first chapter to make the plot a smooth one because the first plot I thought of there's a lot of plot holes kekeke love lots~
LEE JI EUN (IU)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Myungsoo P.O.V

In the 13th of December, I decided to try and end my own life. Facing the sky I tried to jump off the rooftop on the building of my apartment, but to my surprise an unfamiliar girl pulled my life back that was supposed to end that day. The girl had this positive energy wrapped around her, and I hate that kind of expression every people give off. She had this long wavy hair, pointed nose, large round pair of eyes and not to mention her kissable lips. She started singing which made my eyelids feel heavy as soon as I hear her angelic voice. The next day I woke up inside my room remembering every detail of the little angel that I just saw the day before. After that encounter, I never met the same figure again. 


In present time, it was a sunny summer day and I rested my head on my car's window waiting for the other students to get inside the building, which I call cage. If you think that those who enter this school had a previous failing marks thats why we attend class even in summer, you totally got it wrong. We attend school because we are those gifted ones, those who have brains, looks and ofcourse money, we are the heiress of each large companies and also prodigies of young generation in every field, music, acting, painting name it all, thats why we are forced- in my case to attend this cage which consist of nothing but wild animals waiting to pick on their own untalented prey. It may look beautiful and fascinating inside not until you get to know what this building contains. We are surrounded of invisible iron bars, forcing ourselves to make a monster version out of a teenage body just for us to survive, because you wont make it inside this school if you have that word mercy on your vocabulary.

As I can no longer see annoying people infront of the gates, I tapped my fingers on my steering wheel and slowly I opened the door of my car. As I set my foot inside the school I fixed my expression as the usual emotionless one. I walked inside while they throw me looks of admiration especially from the girls, while thousand of death glares from the dudes were shoved on the back of my head. I just walked with my eyes in front until someone clung her arms with mine, whispering the words which made me shiver in disgust.

"Hi L oppa, do you want to hangout tonight? You know I can make your night a little warm since you look so cold." said Suzy with a flirty tone. I shove her arms away and throw my infamous cold glare at her making her back out, so I took that chance and left her there. Girls? They are only pain in the , I dont need them but tons of them are trying to throw their body on me, because of my so called Godly visual, well afterall Im the visual king even in my group of friends.

I lost my interest on attending my class so I made my way to the music room only to hear the enchanting chords of piano, its being played beautifully by some stranger and I cant help but to feel curious since the melody is not so familiar. I quickened my pace hoping to see whoever play the piano, because I badly wanted to learn that instrument. As I peaked through the slightly opened door of the music room, I saw a back of the girl sitting in front of the piano while everything around her is shining brightly, and couple of rosy dusts randomly fell from above. She have this long wavy black hair, milky white skin and a petite body, just like that girl before. I was startled and accidentally pushed the door wide open when a random cat hugged my thigh, it was a white fluffy persian cat which made my small smile visible again.

 

The girl inside turned her head towards my direction, my mouth slightly opened at the sight of the same figure. She smiled at me again just like the one she had back in winter. I furrowed my eyebrows and I gave her dissaproving look for the expression she showed. Her eyes widen in shock and confused is written all over her face.
"Y-you can see me?!" She said.
I chuckled at her naiveness and nodded my head, "Why, do you think you're some kind of invisible creature?" I laughed, I observed her face as she continue to have that mixed shocked and confused expression of hers, she have those big brown round eyes and long eyelashes. She also have that small pointed nose and milky white clear skin, while her lips are plain rosy without any tint on them. I can say she looks innocent with that looks of her, but never again I will trust anyone, because she's just like them. Those who only approach men like me for fame and visual and later leave without a word at all. I turned my figure around, ready to leave but what she said next made me laugh out loud for the first time in a while.

"No one can see an arch angel though, how come you can see me!? Are you one of us?" She asked.

I cant stop from laughing as I turned and face her again, "Yah, if you continue saying you're an angel, even if you have a face of an angel they would think of you as a crazy lady, pull yourself together pabo." I said as I walked away but I froze with her voice suddenly calling that name.
"Yah KIM MYUNGSOO! I'm being serious here, are you one of us?! How come you see me?" She shouted which made me flinch.

I snapped and turned to her once more saying "I'm not and I dont care, so please mind your own bussiness and stop calling me that name." I turn around to walk out again, but destiny really loves to play with me the cat crawled on me which made me tripped and fell on the ground, while that girl who just randomly called me with that name laughed her out. I groaned as I get up, and quickly I left that hell. If the school is what I call cage of competition, that music room is what I call hell starting today. Especially with that little bratty devil who I dont know, and Im not planning to know her name as long as we dont meet eachother again.

I made my way to the rooftop only to be greeted by the warm summer breeze. I went to a corner only to find my hidden guitar in there, this place is my comfort zone inside this hell. I strummed a few chords until I accompany it with my voice

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make up running down you face.
The dreams you left behind you didnt need them, like every single wish we ever made"


I clearly remember that day,that day when I lose my life, the day I lose you. Your innocent face filled with your tears, while a light came approaching you and eating every last bit of your soul. Until you finally climb your way up there, leaving me alone in this hell that used to be our little paradise. You didnt tell me, you'd be leaving so soon, you promised remember? You promised to stay with me until we're grey and old, what happened? You broke that one off, and here I am all alone in this cage which I made sure to freeze and no one can melt it ever again, not until I died and join you up there singing our song while I play the guitar and you play your favorite piano. Starting that day my suffering started haunting me to follow you, which I attempted to do so but failed as I met another random crazy girl. But I tell you my princess, no one will ever replace the way you played it for me, even if the player is as good as that idiotic girl earlier, your melody is everything that all I ever need, to complete my lyrics and sing our very own song that Im planning to be my last, I will never compose any other song with other girls because no one will ever beat you with your throne in my locked up heart, my angel.


●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Note: How was it? Is it bad? Sorry for my poor grammar :< please bear with the story line sending lots of love from your author-nim! ♡♡♡ Sorry if I didnt properly introduce the cast just see their infor for the following chapters and I hope I can deliever well my planned character development hwaiting everyone ♡♡♡ 

 KIM MYUNGSOO (L)

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Play this video its the one that jieun played in the music room using piano c: and yep the girl in the music room was jieun which myungsoo is not interested on getting to know of even her name~ the song is Your Name's OST (Japanese anime movie) hope you enjoy it as much as I do:
https://youtu.be/DjMkfARvGE8