chapter ii

JUNG'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walking in the hallway, teenager girls greeting him. When he greet them back with smile, they exult jumping while slapping their friends arms excitedly. From a distance, he could hear noises. Once he went inside, the atmosphere was quiet. Everybody’s eyes are on him. They were amazed by his handsomeness. He give them his genuine smile seeing their reactions. “Hi, first of all, welcome back to Husson University, my name is Jung Haejoon, you guys can call me Mr. Jung or sir and I’ll teach you guys Studio Lighting for this semester.” In front of him were 20 female students. All of them start clapping and woo-ing when they hear his soft and sweet voice. “Please introduce yourself, tell me about your name and what kind of images you like the most.” Almost everyone raising their arms up just to introduce themselves first. That make him chuckled.

After their introduction, he open for questions section makes the girls wilder. They start asking with basic things about him, and mostly a naughty questions. (I use IOI’s member names)

“Yes, Sejeong?” he smile, “Do you know about our seniors calling you Adonis, sir?” she flirty wink at him. He laugh, “Yes, maybe it was because of our university full of women and there’s not many male lecturer here, I don’t think that I am that handsome, right?” his answer was criticized by them.

“You’re very handsome sir, like Krystal Jung male version.” the class chaos when they finally realize the similarities between their lecturer and Krystal’s faces. Everyone start agreeing with her. “Wow, I love how you have sharp eyes, Doyeon. This is my first time heard that I and Krystal look alike.” he give her a thumbs up.

Chungha raise her arm up, “I don’t like her, Mr. Jung.” they staring at her, “she too pretty.” then she grins. And some of them teasing him how he can pass become Jung sister’s sibling. He giggling, if they find out…

He dismiss his class and today he become hot topic because they combine his face together with Krystal’s face in one frame, their similarities been gossip among the students. That’s how Eden’s live as lecturer at girls university. Young, handsome, athletic build body and single, always be the attention of the students.

-

Today is Saturday, Krystal want to close her eyes after getting tired of exercising and doing yoga grunts when the bell ringing rapidly nonstop. She look at monitor and it was a woman. She open the door harshly and crossed her arms, lean on the door with annoy face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter