chapter i

JUNG'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal smile of satisfaction after she posted all the photos in her gallery from January to December 2019 on her Instagram stories (4 January 2020). She out from her room and walking toward living room. There, there, a person she needs right now. A man with plain white t-shirt and short pant busying himself playing with video games through television. She sit beside him and starting to touch his body searching for something.

“Wait, wait, wait!” he pause the game and glare at woman in front him. “WHAT DO YOU WANT.” he yells while rolling his eyes. “You really doesn’t know what personal space & time is.”

She giggling, “You are so cute.” and pinches his cheeks, “I need your phone.” she show her palm.

“No.” a short reply from him and resume playing his game.

She pouts but did not give up and keep touching him.

“Oh my god Chrys, stop!” he slaps her hands and pause again the game.

“That’s so rude of you calling me by name. it should be noona, you know noona.”

“Reflect yourself, do you call Jessi, unnie?” he stuck out his tongue when he see Krystal scrunch her nose.

She straight up her position with crosses her arms. He is smiling widely knowing he win and continue playing his game. A few minutes passed, no sign of Krystal going to talking again.

“What do you want?” no response.

“Soojungie.” he makes an annoying voice to gain her attention.

She not move at all or even give a slight reaction.

He sighs and shut down the television. His focus now is on one of his beloved,

“Chrys,” he hold her hands.

Being stubborn she is, she ignore him.

He take a deep breath before exhale slowly, hugging her side body and rubbing his chin on her shoulder, “Eden have a pretty noona, are you that pretty noona?” the two looking at each other, “if yes, pretty noona should smile.”

Krystal smile.

“To kept on you smiling, I’ll calling you noona today.”

Her smile getting wider, “Gotcha! You promise calling me noona the whole day.” she cheer. “I know you cannot resistant my silent mode.” pinches his cheeks.

He just shook his head with her childish side. “Okay, what you want do with my phone?”

“Twitter.” she grins.

He raise his eyebrow,

“I want check what my fans think about my Instagram stories.”

Not asking anymore, he take out his phone and giving to her. she open twitter app and start scrolling through his feed. She force him to follow her fans accounts so it easy for her to stalk them. Remember breaking news about Jennie and Kai? (lol –‘) she laugh her off when she saw her name trends on twitter and some of her fans backing her up upload a video of her talked about end relationships for good at Life Bar.

She reads loudly, (I pick randomly)

“Krystal looking like this effortlessly every day, we truly cannot relate.” “Krystal celebrating the new year with an Instagram spam (2020).” “Another episode of Krystal vs. Sooddeong.” “A thread of 2019 vousmevoyez ;” “Krystal can literally just stand there and still look beautiful unreal unrivaled how.” “Look at how happy Krystal Jung is, she’s the cutest.“ “How cute is it that Krystal is doing a whole recap of her year with unseen pics for fans. Literally the most precious girl ever.” “Let's all thank vousmevoyez for blessing us with her 50+ ig posts today. Krystal nation we won.”

“Wow, they even remove the date.”

“Your fans are thirsty for you.”

She smirks.

“When you going to return back to your apartment?” she look at her brother.

The currently inside their parents house but their parents travel around while their oldest sister nowhere to be found.

“Tomorrow evening.”

“That ! Why you start working back when I’m in the middle of holidays?” she pouts. It really hard to find a times for them to spend together because clash of schedule. “Okay, move your butts now, we will be going out.”

He whine, “Can we just stay at home? Chill and watching Netflix?” he shows his puppy eyes.

“No, I’m hungry.”

“We can order delivery.”

“No.”

He pouts.

“No worries, I’ll drive today. You promise to call me noona, remember? Then I’m going to be the best noona you ever has.”

He cheer. Both of them running to their room change their outfit.

“Wear black sweater and blue jean!” shout Krystal, she always want them to matching if only the two hang out together. Feeling like her brother is her boyfriend.

“Are you ready, Jung Haejoon?” she call his Korean name.

“Yes, noona.” he appear in front of her exactly what she been told him to wear added by glasses (he farsightedness) and cap. (usually what he always wear) + he have bangs.

Then they laugh. It funny since Eden really not use to call Krystal, noona. Not even Jessica. And mostly, their family communicate in English except Jessica and Krystal when they’re filming something.

“Let’s go!” they cheer and the car slowly moving.

“Wuu, your skill of driving getting better now.” he clap his hands approve how she drive. She always bullying him to drive instead that’s the reason why he trying to stay at home.

“I need to capture this and give to mom and dad.” he reach his phone and snap of Krystal’s posing. “Wo, you look so cool.” when she driving with left hand on steering while another hand between her thighs. He laughs with Krystal’s dork posing.

“Send it to me.”

“Done.”

Krystal nod satisfied when she hear her phone vibrate.

“How I wish I can bring you to UK for holiday.”

He rolls his eyes, “You used me to capture your pictures. That’s why you need me.”

She laughs with clapping her hands, “Only you I trust.”

“And I’m going to be both of you and Jessi servant.”

She stuck out her tongue because Eden’s rights.

“We’re here.” she pull up the handbrake.

The two out from car walking hand by hand towards a restaurant that famous among celebrities. It giving them privacy to meet people without being exposed.

“Hello, welcome to XXX.” a young lady greet them.

Eden greet her back while Krystal busying playing her phone. Her hand are on Eden’s arm. The thing she like when she with him at outside, they totally looks like couple since their 10cm height difference.

The worker feel lucky today, first meeting with members of famous boy group, now Krystal. She make a silent squeal after she saw Krystal with a handsome man. Then she gasp when she remember something. This going to be a big topic in Korea if the two being exposed. Not Krystal with Eden, but Krystal with….

“Let sit here.”

The two sitting at the corner, don’t want gaining any attention.

“Noona, what you want to eat?”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter