DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER?

COINCIDENCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A quick beat of his heart wakes him up suddenly from the silent mood.  Tiny face with wide beautiful eyes and pinkish long hair under the light of full moon. Undefined feeling across his heart and he notices it. She is looking carefully to him. 
A young boy with blonde hair, dress in a long white coat, is standing in front of him. Under the moon, he looks like an angel walking around the earth from heaven.  Who is he?
"Ahem~ I heard a sound of crying. Anything happens? I live in mountain. Do you need a help?" He starts the conversation since she lost her words for a long time.
" "
Without saying a word, she runs to him and wrapped around his waist tightly. Her whole body is shaking and her face to his chest at the same time. All of her tears disappear on Tae's long coat. Both hands of Tae is stopping in the air awkwardly. 
After a minute, she calms down and holds back her tears. She get back to the sense and noticed that she was hugging to a strange guy for a long time. With a blush face, she says
"Oh! I'm sorry. I was lost my way and frightened alot. I thought I would die in this way. Thanks God! " 
"Who are you? And how can I help you? " 
"I am Solar. I was biking to release my stress. I live in the town actually. May be I lost my mind. Now I don't know how to go back. Can you take me back to my town please?" Her face is full of worries now.
The town is very far from here. It would take nearly 10 hours to reach. Then he would face the sunlight definitely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter