FIRST TIME

COINCIDENCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nearly 8 o'clock, under the full moon, everything can be seen clearly. sport car is rolling on the street. The street is narrow and leads to the mountain. 
On top of the mountain, mysterious and huge castle style building exist. The one driving is the owner of that castle. One and only cold blooded king of the centuries. 
With 5 foot 10 height, blue colored eyes, pale skin and sharp lips goes well together with the suit he wore. No movement, no breathe sound, even his eyes except the sound of car engine. There is nothing that can make him move by his experiences until today. His age is 2000 but he looks 20 still. 
Min Yoon Gi.. A vampire~ One and only
His usual schedule of going to the beach under the mountain is on for everyday. Since he can't walk under the sun, his life was active under the dark night when most of the human sleep. He lives secretly to avoid unwanted cases. 
The needs of blood is fulfill by animals. He was lived. He is thinking he is living or dead right now. Passing each day as dead person and his life is full of boring. In this day, in that way, everyday is like a clone. Repeated in regular sequences. His heart was dead. 
No thoughts come up to his mind and empty space at all. 
Something appear in his sight. 
A bicycle. A girl.. 
Riding all space of the road as she owns. The bicycle is heading right to left and left to right. 
He points the front light to her to inform his presence behind her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter