Who's this?

Do I have to?

"Jin, if you touch me I will shoot your nose and then we will see who's world wide handsome." Said yoongi with a smirk on his face. "Who's that?" Asked hoseok, slightly worried. "This is kiwon, he's my friend from high school. He asked me to meet him at 6:00 to talk and catch up with our lives." Jimin could sense a feeling in his stomach, not aware if it was good or bad.

"Why hello Jimin, yoongi talks a lot about you." Said kiwon. Jimin blushed "he has?" Asked Jimin. "You are so handsome in real life." Said kiwon, slowly walking up to Jimin. "Ok kiwon, you gotta go now. We all have a big day planned" Said yoongi.

"Bye guys, bye yoongi." Said kiwon, though the whole time he was looking at Jimin. When kiwon left, everyone looked at Jimin. "Guys, where going to Lunar park." Said namjoon happily. All the members whooped and cheered, except for yoongi. He hated rides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got to the front of lunar park with smiling faces. "Namjoon-hyung, can we please go on the dark knight ride, PLEASE!!" said jungkook with puppy dog eyes. "We will go on it all, just wait." Yoongi wanted to stay in the car but the members didn't let him. 

They looked at the map and saw that the tipsy eclipse would be a good starter. "Ok everyone, stay together." Said hoseok as they were walking towards the ride. "I'm scared, it looks really high." Said taehyung worriedly. "It's fine tae, once it's over you will want to go again." Said Jimin, which made taehyung a little more confident. 

They all sat on the coaster in groups of 2, luckily yoongi didn't bail out. Yoongi sat with Jimin because weirdly, it settled his nerves. 

The ride went up slowly, jin, namjoon, jungkook, hoseok and Jimin had wide smiles on there faces. Taehuyung and yoongi were a little more cautious. The ride zoomed down. One of yoongi's hand were tightly holding onto the belt. The other one fell on Jimins hand. Jimin was to exhilarated to notice.

After all of the turns and loops, the ride came to an end. Yoongi's eyes were closed the whole time. They all got off and started to walk. "Uh... hyung, can you let go of my hand." Said Jimin while yoongi was holding onto his hand.

Yoongi looked down to see his hand tightly gripped onto jimin's. He looked at Jimin and let go, trying to act cool. But inside he was a teddy bear. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 7 members were walking outside lunar park. Taehyung had a giant teddy bear jungkook won for him. He was very thankful. "Im gonna call it jungkookie Jr!" Said taehyung with a smile on his face. "TaeTae don't be silly, call it something cute." Said jungkook fake glaring at taehyung "I did, i called it jungkookie Jr." Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They settled up in the car and jungkook drove them home. In the car Jimin felt his pocket shake, he got a message. 

' Hi Jimin, it's Kiwon. I can't stop thinking of your face. I have to see you again. Do you want to grab coffee at Mr kings coffee tomorrow 3:00?  <3  '

Yoongi was looking over Jimins shoulder and he read the whole message. "How sweet." Said Jimin, showing the message to Taehyung. "Another guy crazy for you? Wow what a shock." Said Tae in a sarcastic tone which made Jimin let out a cute chuckle. Yoongi went on his camera and to his surprise, the cute chuckle made him blush.

"Are you going?" Asked yoongi after calming down. "Well I was gonna ask if you could come. Can you?" Replied Jimin. "I barely know him and you've known him way longer than me." Yoongi was about to say yes but Jin cut him off saying, "if my little mochi gets hurt then I will blame you yoongi. He's your friend." 

Jin saying that made yoongi 100% sure he was going.

They finally reached their hotel. The 7 guys put on their pajamas and came downstairs to talk about dinner. Jimin wore a pastel pink hoodie. because it was chilly he left the tank top aside. Yoongi wore sweats and a sweater. They all sat down waiting for Hoseok. Hoseok came out with a horse onesie and cat ears. He walked out with a big aegyo heart over his head. 

The boys laughed and even yoongi let out a chuckle. Normally he would ignore these types of things.

They all settled on pizza. Jungkook went to ask the receptionist if they had banana milk. She said yes and gave him 2 cartons. The smile on the baby bunny's face was to die for. Taehyungs eyes were love struck. 

The pizza man came with 5 pizzas after 30 agonizing minutes. They all digged in and ate to there hearts content. A single peice was left. Jimin and yoongi both went for the peice but Yoongi gave it to Jimin. The maknae happily munched on the piece of pizza Yoongi offered him with a big smile on his face.