Sleeping assignments

Do I have to?

"Do we have to sleep with buddies?" Asked yoongi grumpily. "Yes yoongi, everyone gets a buddy, one member will miss out" said namjoon like the dad he is. " jungkook-ah, you and me!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook bolted to taehyung as if they were soul mates. Jin and namjoon were secretly holding hands, jungkook yelled "look guys, it mummy jin and daddy namjoon!" Everyone laughed.

Namjoon and jin let go of each other's hands and glared at jungkook like a child being scolded by there parents. "Jimin and yoongi, you two are sleeping together. Hoseok is gonna sleep on the pull out bed in our room so you two are the last ones" said jin with a tone. They both looked at each other, yoongi walked over to there room with the room key. " uhh...   good night guys." Jimin ran behind yoongi.

Taehyung And jungkook waltzed off. Namjoon, jin and hoseok walked to their room chatting. Hoseok received a message from jungkook which made him laugh like a crazy person. " it says, make sure mum and dad sleep at least 1 meters apart." Jin said, not amused. 

Jimin was sitting outside the door. "Why did I get stuck with the worst member?" Mumbled yoongi. Jimin heard yoongi and gasped. "H-hyung" yoongi's eyes widen and he ran outside to see Jimin sitting outside the door. "Jimin i-" yoongi got cut off by Jimin storming to the elevator and down to the lobby. "Jimin, I was kidding!"

Jimin went outside for fresh air and saw taehyung and jungkook snuggled up looking at the stars. "Hey maknaes" said Jimin, pouting a little. "Oh, hey ChimChim" answered jungkook, letting go of his lovers hand. "What are you doing out here at this time hyung?" Asked taehyung. "Yoongi wants alone time, so I gave him some. 

"Jimin!" Yelled yoongi. Jimin continued to chat with the 2 boys, pretending he couldn't hear yoongi. Yoongi walked up to Jimin, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the elevator. "I'm guessing your grumpy" said Jimin with a slight attitude. "Jimin, I'm tired, grumpy, annoyed and stressed. I don't have time for your crap." Said yoongi, glaring at Jimin. "Why do you hate me?" Mumbled Jimin. The elevator stopped on their floor and they began to walk.

"Chim, I don't hate you." Sighed yoongi, opening the door. "You can just be very overdramatic." Jimin didn't say anything. They both got ready for bed. Yoongi was wearing a white hoodie which complimented his mint hair. Jimin wore a tank top as usual. "Goodnight yoongi hyung."  "goodnight jimminie."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin opened his eyes to see yoongi had disappeared. "Hyung?" Said Jimin. He went on his phone to see 6 missed calls from jin. He called jin. 

"JIMIN!!!! Open your door!! I thought you were dead!!!" Yelled jin. "Good morning to you too" said Jimin as he was walking up to open the door. Jin, namjoon, jungkook, j-hope and taehyung all walked into the room. 

"Weres yoongi?" Asked jungkook. Jin and namjoon looked shocked to not see yoongi in the hotel. "YOONGI!! When I find you, you are getting your whooped for scaring all of us!" Yelled jin. Yoongi was standing outside the door with a boy.