Chapter 2

Oddity

No One's POV

Just so you know Lilah's Umma has gone to work already. Morning is here. Lilah is about to get the shock of her life. 

Lilah's POV

"Joe what a weird dream I had." Joe his head to the side. "I dreamed that Rei from MARS came to life. Impossible right. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten the icecream before going to bed." " If it was a dream then you and I must still be dreaming miss." "You're, you're still here!? It wasn't a dream?" "Looks like it:. I wonder how my friends are doing. Hey whats for breakfast anyway?" 

No One's POV

They go downstairs for breakfast. Meanwhile a book is glowing. Uh oh not again. Roof, Roof, the sound of barking can be heard. 

Cal and Niko's POV

Niko's sword is drawn. Cal has his gun ready to fire. Those monsters don't stand a chance. Glowing light surrounds the two guys. " What the h***" , shouts Cal. Bam, Cal and Niko hit the floor. "Well that was interesting little brother, by the way Cal you really should get learn how to land properly." " Oh yes great master because everyone can decide how they land." "I managed to land on my feet. Where did I go wrong with you?" "Ahh blame it on too much T.V."

Unknown POV

Meanwhile, Joe is growling and getting closer. " Well what do we have here.Hello Cujo." "Cal seriously Cujo?" "What?" " So dog tell us how did we get here?", Niko says. " Not going to tell? Well I guess the time for questions is over." "What are we going to do Niko kill the dog?" " If we must." 

Joe's POV

 

Who are they? How did they get here? Why does he look like he wants to kill me? all of this is running through my mind yes so is something else. I must protect my Lilah. She is downstairs with that Rei person. I will do what I have to even if it means attacking these two strangers. 

No One's POV

The fight begins. Niko attacks with the sword and misses. Cal refuses to use the gun. Niko traps Joe in the corner. He can't escape. What will happen? JOE, shouts a voice. Joe, Joe, shouts  a voice. Joe looks around and there is no one there. What is going on. " Joe wake up,"  he hears Lilah's voice. " Aww Joe your having a bad dream. This is what happens when you eat too much trash before bed time." 

A/N: This is inspired by my dog Joe, my love of the manga MARS and my love of Rob Thurman books.  Thank you for reading and I hope it was a smidgen entertaining.