Chapter 1

Oddity

Unknown POV

Hello and welcome to whomever is joining us today. I know the author did a horrible job on the description so if you are reading this thank you. Now on with the story. Odd things are happening. Who are they, Why are they here, how did they get here, why does that one guy look like he is going to kill me? These are all questions going through my mind right now. 

Lilah's POV

Wow I can't believe how much Rei looks like the statue of Mars in the art room.  " Lilah Marie Andeton! Your dog just got into the trash and smells to high heaven! Get down here and give him a bath." " Coming Umma. Well Mars I will be back to read you later."  "Joe! I can't believe you got into the trash! Now it is time for a bath. Don't give me puppy dog eyes young man, you know better."  

No One's POV 

Meanwhile there is a glowing light surrounding the forgotten book. The light is getting bigger, it takes the form of a human.Things are about to get odd. 

Lilah's POv

Sometimes I swear Joe does this to just get attention.(insert scream here) "Who are you?" , a males voice asked. " Who am I? I'm Lilah.This is my room. How on earth did you get here?" "It's rude not to ask someone  what their name is ya know? After all I asked who you are." " I know who you are! Your Rei from the manga MARS, what are you doing here?" "How would I know the last thing I knew I was talking to Kira." 

Rei's POV

What the heck is going on? I was just talking to Kira. Where am I? (insert scream here) Wow she is loud  I wonder if she has anything to do with me being here. "Who are you?" Lilah what a weird name.  Ok so maybe she has nothing to do with me being here. " It's rude not to ask someone what their name is ya know? After all I asked who you are" MARS, what is MARS? A manga, how is that possible? "How would I know the last thing I knew I was talking to Kira. By the way Lilah you just said I am from a manga? How is that possible? My life is my own not something someone wrote about."

Lilah's POV

"I'm not sure what is going on. I mean you say you have a life but  I am reading about it in a manga. Here look at this." "Holy crap! This is really about me! What is going on?" " I don't know Rei but maybe we should just go to sleep and when morning comes everything will be back to normal?" 

No One's POV

It is night time. They get ready for bed. Rei is on the floor and Lilah on her bed with Joe sleeping next to her. Morning approaches soon. Will things change? Who knows?