Chapter 2

This is for you

I know nothing about this game what should I do? 

Where should I go?

I should have at least checked the teaser of the game.

I saw a students passing by. I stopped one and asked, “ Do you know anyone by the name JIMIN ?” 

“ I have never heard of the name “ ,the student said with a shrug. I asked a another. “ There are a lot of Jimin in locality. Which Jimin , you want to know? “ I sigh as the student isn’t using horrific while talking. ‘Was she not thought to use one towards older ones  ? I am  28 year old man..Wait I am now at her age, so only she didn’t use horrific.’ I concluded in my thoughts. 

“Park .. Park Jimin.. Do you know where he is ?”

“ Oh that, Rice Cake Boy. That Jimin ugh. He will be at his grandma’s shop around the corner “ . I thanked her and left the place to find Jimin, he is the only one who can help me. My last hope. 

I entered the said show , the show was small yet well maintained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait,.. Jimin left even without noticing me. Wait now what should I do?

At least I have rice cake for dinner , yet from now on what should I do? Did he even recognise me as Suho or whether he doesn’t know me? Then how the hell I am gonna complete the mission? I guess so I have to sleep in the park again as I have no other place to go or stay.

Suddenly a screen pops out of nowhere .

                             * Kim Jongin has logged in *- Mission Jeon Jungkook 

                             * Byun Baekhyun has logged in * - Mission Kim Taehyung 

                             * Park Chanyeol has logged in * - Mission Kim Seokjin 

                             * Do Kyungsoo has logged in * - Mission Kim Namjoon 

                             * Oh Sehun has logged in *- Mission Jung Hoseok 

                             * Zhang Yixing has logged in *- Mission Min Yoongi 

 

                             < Tap the members for Group Chat 💭 > 

I clicked on all the members. OMG ! I can’t my whole group ( except xiuchen) has got trapped in this game. To be honest , I thought Xiumin and Chen would get trap but never expected DO, Sehun and Zhang to get trap.

  [ New group ]

ENTER A NAME: 

I wrote  the group name as 

EXO

DO YOU WANT TO CONFIRM THE GROUP NAME AS EXO ( Yes ) Or ( No)

I clicked on yes.

THE GROUP HAS BEEN CREATED. START CHATTING.

GROUP CHAT : EXO 

SUHO: Hey guys! This is the leader..

KAI: Is this really Suho Hyung ?

I roll my eyes in annoyance. Even at these kinda of situations they are not trying to act as matured ones.

SUHO: Who else would it be?

BAEKHYUN: 🤣😂 You are also trapped in the game ugh! 

SUHO: 😔 Not only me. Kai, yourself, Sehun, Lay, Chanyeol and Do .

CHANYEOL: How did Xiumin and Chen got escaped? And how did Lay get caught?

SUHO: Even I Don’t know 🤷‍♂️ about it.. 🤔.. Wait guys did you play the game like I did? 

CHANYEOL: Yes I did , Jin suggested me to do it.. I did it for him.. You know that’s what friends do.. But I never knew I would get entrapped in it. Thank God I got Jin itself as my Mission.

BAEKHYUN: Same here. Tae suggested me to do it. 

KAI: For me Jimin. But why am I in Jungkook’s Game?

SUHO: Same for me, though Jhope suggested me the game I am in Jimin’s story. Wait then what about the rest guys? ... Guys ... Sehun... DO... Lay... Please reply..

DO: I mistakenly opened the game in Xiumin hyung’s phone.. and now I am here in the game.

SEHUN: Well. Technically for me.. At first Chen hyung download the game in my phone as his phone was taking a quiet long time to download but he didn’t play it as before that he was called by our manager for some work .. so as it was opened I played the game. But then hyung downloaded the game in his phone itself. 

LAY: I also mistakenly opened the game in Chen’s phone and I don’t know who suggested it to him.

SUHO: So that means the first 7 Members of EXO who has played the game has entrapped into the game.

Guys don’t worry much. Let’s complete the task and get out of the game.

SEHUN: Yah! It is easy to say.. But how can we complete it. I don’t know anything about Jhope and I haven’t even spoken to him before.. How can I complete his mission?

KAI: Same here 

DO: Me Too

CHANYEOL: I guess so I can complete it.

BAEKHYUN: I can also do it.

LAY: I am at the worst position. I don’t even know how he looks like. 😭😭 

SUHO: Guys don’t panic.. We’ll somehow find a way. Don’t give up or else we can’t escape from here. Remember there is nothing impossible for EXO. We will all solve this mission together. If you have any doubts ask in the group we’ll try to help each other and solve and clarify it. Guys! Fighting! Stay strong! 

And for Lay .. do you remember the intro of the game before it says TOUCH THE SCREEN. All the members pics will be displayed.. Do you remember it?

LAY: Yeah somewhat!

SUHO: The boy with red beanie and blonde hair is Suga aka Min Yoongi.

LAY: Yeah I kinda can recollect his face.

SUHO: Good . Try to recollect it. And complete the game.

LAY: 👌Fighting!

SUHO: Ok. Guys go do your task . Let’s chat when we are free. Now go now.. we have to get out of this game.

#Sehun # Kai #baekhyun # Chanyeol #Kyungsoo #Lay HAS GONE OFFLINE 

DO YOU WANT TO GO OFFLINE? ( Yes ) Or ( No )

I clicked Yes and exited the group.

From now onwards I have a lot of duty and task to do.                                                                                                                                

————-

The middle gap is Jimin’s PoV which will be published in later or upcoming chapters.