Chapter 1

This is for you

So it was now three days after BTS arrival in Korea,Jhope was standing outside Exo’s dorm. Pretty much thinking that no one should identify him and find him here.  

Jhope rung the doorbell for the third time since no one had answered the door yet and he heard someone yell "coming!" from inside.   

He remembered that voice very well, it was his friend .  Jhope has tucked all his hair inside the hoodie as he doesn’t want a strand of hair to come out which was enough for his fans to identify him. He had is back mask and coolers on.

Jhope heard the door unlock and open revealing his friend- Suho who gasped the moment their eyes met.

  "Suho .." Jhope whispered and that was enough when Suho finally rushed and engulfed his buddy in his arms and started jumping .

  "Hobi !" He cried, "Oh my god, my friend , my friend , i-I didn’t know about your arrival.. Why didn’t you tell me ? I thought i would never see you hobi.. before the concerts..oh god!"   

"Myeonie .." Jhope engulfed against his hair as both the friends were overwhelmed in joy to see each other 

 "Oh god, oh god you-you're really here i'm not dreaming you're here!"

  "I am Myeonie , i am!" Jhope chuckled finally letting go of Suho.

  Suho smiled at the sight of his friend as he hadn't seen for 6 entire months and then hugged Jhope again before pulling him inside the house.

  Suho forgot his surroundings and paid no attention to anything at all expect for just his friend who had changed a lot in the past six months . 

   Jhope hugged Suho as they were telling each other i missed you's.

After all hugging, Suho finally asked Jhope to sit him bum down so he could go fetch him something to drink, Jhope nodded sitting down on the sofa.  

 Suho came out of the kitchen holding champagne for them because this was definitely a time to celebrate, his friend who he hadn't had a contact with for six months had just come up to his door step and also that they have launched a new game.

"And .. Oh my god Jhope congratulations on launching a new game.. The theme song is great!!!" Suho cheered hopping a little and Jhope chuckled mumbling a shy 'thank you Jun'

 Jhope laughed the way Suho reacted because Jhope knew how much Suho loves games and how much he desired to release one but to his bad luck , he is under SM .. it is rare to get promotion itself how can he expect Games?.

   "Here hobi ." Suho smiled offering the glass to Jhope and  Jhope took it from Suho.

   It was enough for the lads to celebrate .. small but sweet celebration between two friends.Then suddenly,

 “Have you downloaded our game and tried it out ?" Jhope asked  raising his eyebrow. 

  "No...No I haven’t ..." Suho whispered. 

  "What ? Then what is the use of congratulating me without knowing how the game is?"  

 "I...i..i.. can’t download it.. Fans will somehow find about it and there will be gossip everywhere ...-"  

"Suho -"  

"No Jhope no! You and I know how the media is .. please don't say .. that people won’t say anything again please, EXO-L’s will hate you and armies will hate us . I just can’t ..i love both of you guys so much ,okay and i can’t see them hating you guys..!" Suho told and Jhope sighed,”Well atleast download it in your IPad.. Your not gonna carry it around everywhere and no one will find it out " Jhope then smiled. “Ok fine “ Suho sighed,”I’ll do it, just because you asked me to”

 “Aww.. Thank you so much.. 🤟 !" Jhope engulfed Suho into a gorilla hug. 

 

After Jhope departure, Suho downloaded the game as Jhope said, he played until the Parallel universe in the game was opened.

‘I have to sleep , it’s getting late’ Suho thought. He the went straight to his bed ‘I have to get up early as I have some work in SmTown’ he thought before drifting into deep slumber, but what he doesn’t know is that he has some greater task to do tomorrow. And from that movement his life is gonna change completely.

.

.

.

.

Suho PoV 

 

I blink my eyes 👀, the sun rays is to bright and the vehicles sound is too loud..

I readjust my eye sight to the sun after a yawn.. I look around to see grass everywhere.. Wah What a calm scenario, it is green everywhere-wait.. wait a minute.. Where am I ? I remember sleeping on my comfy bed back in my dorm but why am I now lying on a bench in some park I guess so.. 

 

              “ WELCOME TO BTS WORLD 🌎 “

 

A screen pops up before me. I try to touch it but my hand goes through it. Um hologram, I guess so. But why am I seeing this? Am I the only one who is seeing this?

I being to walk trying to get out of the place and go back to my dorm. But the ing screen appears before me wherever I go. I sigh 😔. I give up. I call a little boy who was playing in the slide to clarify whether I have gone mad ? Am I the only person who is able to see this or everyone?

“ Aegi-ah can you see any screen here which has displayed wordings like ‘ welcome to BTS world ‘ ?

That kid looked at me as if I am a mad man. He shook his head and ran away from me. I sighed scratching my head and sat on the grass. “ This is not Funny 😡! Chanyeol! Sehun!” I shouted but I got no reply.

‘How on earth would have Hun or Chan would have got an advanced technology for a prank?’ I thought.

I sigh for the nth time thinking about the reality. I feel like I am in the series which Chan was casted in ,‘ Miracles in Alhambra ‘.

 

                 “ KIM JOON MYEON

                   ENTER THE GAME “

 

Suddenly a screen popped up. I stumbled back in shock. I noted the screen carefully. There wasn’t any other option than ENTER in screen rbelow the the wordings.

I selected ENTER as there is no other option other than that. 

 

 

                  “ YOU WILL LEAVE ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED JIMIN’S STORY “

 

What ? 🙀😩 I can leave only if I complete JIMIN’S story. But what story? I don’t know anything about this game.

The screen disappeared. . Now where should I go ? Where can I find Jimin? 

I check my shorts pocket to check if I have anything. To my luck I had my 📱.

I was jumping in happiness. I am going to first call Chanyeol to pick me up. Then tell to Baekhyun how ridiculous the day was. I damn sure he is gonna call me mad and laugh his out till I kick his in. I check my contacts list and I was shocked 🤯 as the contact was empty. No contact. None were there. I am sure it is my phone as it has my passcode and it has my pictures but what gave me more shock was that there was none of my pic with my members. All are deleted. I go check my insta immediately. To my shock I don’t have verification mark in my profile and there is around only 200 followers. What is happening?

I took a deep breath and typed EXO BOY BAND in Google. “ No result found “.

I cleared my mind and calmed myself and typed again. “EXO KPOP BOY BAND : NO RESULT FOUND “ 

I really wanted to smash my phone but I calmed myself instead. I typed members name instead of our group name. The same result as before. I got frustrated. I lied back on the grass field. “ Where are you guys?” I screamed. I felt like crying, I felt weak. Where am I ? Am I really in another world? What am I gonna do here ? How am I gonna survive? 

Then a thought popped on my mind . I searched BTS in Google. Same answer. I placed my phone beside me and I was staring up at the sky. So I am really in another world? Where I am no longer Suho.. I am just Kim Joon Myeon here. But I don’t wanna stay here any longer I wanna go home to my friends, for that let me first finish this . I got up dusted my shorts and tank top which I wore yesterday for bed. I have no money, no food, no dress, nothing.. ugh ! My only hope now is Jimin. But

 

                         Where are you now?Jimin-ssi?