Friends

Everything will be ok

So okay, let's start from high school since that is where I realised that not everyone is nice. I had a clique with 3 other girls, Samantha, Janice, Dani and I. Samantha and Janice doesn't like this other girl's friend in my class, but they still talk to her and hang out with her. However, Dani and I don't understand why. I mean if you hate them, why can't you just stop talking to them..? Isn't it that simple?

Then, Dani and Samantha and Janice had an argument. I had already forgotten why but anyways, Samantha and Janice stopped talking to me since I was still Dani's friend. Hence, Dani and I saw their true colours and they formed a clique with the two girls they hated. However, I now know that they have stopped being friends with one of them and Janice's sister is now a part of their clique.

After we graduated, I was actually thinking of texting Samantha about everything that happpened in the past and that I forgave them, but I didn't.  I didn't expect them to be friends with us again, but I just hate that we seperated because of some childish things. Though, when I scroll through their social medias and when Dani tells me stuff about them, I feel like maybe it was for the best. I don't even know who they are now. It's like they are an entirely new person. 

Dani and I went through a tough time during senior year of highschool. We moved past that though, but we are now in different colleges so it is hard for us to meet up and just hang out. I feel bad cuz she's my best friend, but I don't know what to do to just reach out. During our fallout, I was having really bad social anxiety and I was so insecure of what I do and say around her. Even now, sometimes I feel very cautious of what to text her. 

I have recently seen that she cleared all her posts on her social media page and she has been posting stuff on her spam account. What if she thinks I only care cuz I saw her posts on her spam account. Am I the worst friend ever..?