Butterfly

One Summer Night

Butterfly

"All these paintings yet the most beautiful artwork ever existed is by my side. Yong, you piece of—"

"Piece of?!"

"You piece of art. And Yong, can you please stop?"

"Stop?"

"I said, can you please stop being so aesthetically pleasing because you make me feel things."

"What do you mean— things?"

"There's a garden inside my stomach, and it's full of butterflies. Sometimes I can't tame those butterflies and it's driving me insane that I wanna do things to you. You're the first thing that's on my mind the moment I open my eyes and the last thing when I lose consciousness at night. God, Yongsun. I'm so in love with you."

"My house, 8pm tonight. I'll take what's left of your sanity, Moon Byulyi."


Yongsun's choice of words left Byulyi in daze. She had always thought of Solar in a lewd way. The thought of her touching Solar in 'certain' places, especially her curves, and her intoxicating smell— makes Byulyi's libido increase at insane level.


Cocoon

Quarter before eight. Byulyi thought that being early makes a good impression.

"You invited me yet you're drunk, human burrito."

"An easy target for the sober, Byul. And I'm also your meal tonight."

"Jesus, don't tempt me Yongsun. I'm not going to take advantage of you."

"I'm not tempting you, I'm offering you. Try to un-cocooned me in my blanket, and I will make the butterflies in your stomach flutter, wanting me more."


Byulyi was in total gay panic mode.


Caterpillar

"Fact, a caterpillar needs to eat a lot so that they can become an adult. Do you know what that means? What do you want to taste first, my lady?"

"Your fingers.. Byul, I like your fingers, a lot. I have always wondered what would it feel like to have your fingers inside me.."

"Jesus Christ, Kim Yongsun—"

"But I like your voice the most because I think it would be suitable for as you call my name while I take your sanity out of you, Moon Byulyi."

Byul.exe has stopped working.
Overflowing libido and lack of sanity has caused the program to stop working correctly.