My Favourite Fan

My Favorite Idol

A/N: Hello! I have released 2 parts (or 2 chapters if this is confusing) for the finale of 'My Favourite Idol'. This is the 1st part, 'My Favourite Fan' which covers Jennie's side of the story and a pt 2 (on the next chapter) 'You Are My Favourite Idol' to let Jisoo conclude her love story with Jennie.

Thank you all for subscribing, reading, commenting and upvoting this story. Really appreciate the kindness and support that you guys have showered for this fanfic! Hope that this fanfic did not disappoint you (^_^;) and that you all have enjoyed this, esp the finale! ^.^

See you all again in another JenSoo story (just in case you did not know, I have started on my next Jensoo series: Love Works In Mysterious Ways, feel free to check it out). Do comment down in the comment box if you have anything to say for this fanfic or suggestion for future work, or maybe even suggest interesting fanfics cuz I am slightly bored with the COVID lockdown.

Once again, thank you and see you all again. Take care, stay safe and cheers! 

Spy's out!

-----------------------------------

-Jennie's side of story/POV-

It has been 10 years since she had dated her favourite fan, Jisoo. It's funny how she ended up with a fan, and also for a very long time. She remembered all the events that had happened, 10 years ago.

-1st Debut Stage-

She was performing her debut song for the first time at Music Bank and was very nervous. She was glad that she had fans screaming her name but the pressure to perform well did get to her. While dancing, she could see someone waving a banner frantically, and was moving along to the music with interesting gestures. Even though she could not read the words on the banner properly while dancing, but after the performance, one of her dancers had pointed to it.

"Let me rob Gucci for you," she read what was written on the banner and then she moved upwards to look at the owner. 

"Wow," that was all she could exclaim. She will definitely remember the fan with the interesting personality, that would rob Gucci for her and even could calm her nervous heart. 

-1st Fanmeet-

It was during her first fanmeet where she met her favourite fan again. This time, her fan made her heart skip a beat. When her favourite fan came over, she was surprised at how shy the other was but one thing for sure was that the person in front of her was really cute. She wrote a special note on her album, giving her fan a word of encouragement.

Hi Jisoo <3

You are really cute, be more confident and thank you for coming down to my fanmeet. Hope that you have enjoyed it! See you again! 

Jennie <3

-Busan Fanmeet-

She wished that she would see her again and God once again granted her wish. It was during her Busan fanmeet where she met her favourite fan, for the third time. She was pleasantly surprised to see her there but nonetheless glad to know her better.

-Instagram-

When her agency had allowed her to create an Instagram account to connect with her fans, she was thrilled. Looking at Jisoo being the first few fans that had followed her page, she knew that she had to connect with her, thanking God again for creating another chance. Her happiness did not last too long. Dispatch thought that it could end her career but no, she rose above and beyond and got even something sweeter.

----------------------- 

During the ten years with Jisoo, it wasn't all rosy but they managed to compromise and make things work. The toughest time was during the third year of her career where she was getting more recognition, being invited to Coachella and had her first World Tour. It was hard to be away from Jisoo and sometimes, it was the lack of communication that got their relationship slightly strained. But when the older took the effort to fly over, they reconciled and even shared a beautiful night together. 

-7 years ago-

After she was done with her tour at New York and was ready to go to sleep, she could hear the doorbell ring.

"Urgh, must be manager oppa. He probably forgot to inform me on some minor stuff," she groaned internally and dragged herself to the opposite direction of her bed, to the door. 

"Dae oppa, coming. You don't have to keep ringing the bell," said Jennie, as she opened the door. She expected to see the middle-aged man but it turned out to be a certain someone that she had missed terribly.

"Oh my goodness," that was all Jennie could exclaim but pulled the older into the hotel room and tackled her onto the floor. 

"I miss you so much, Kim Jisoo!" the younger was snuggling onto the older's neck and peppered light kisses. 

"Pabo! Get off me. I didn't expect myself to get tackled on the ground after a long flight. Is this how you treat your girlfriend, Ms Jennie Kim?" teased the older. She was surprised by the "welcome gift" but grinned while savouring the light kisses on her neck.

Jennie smiled sheepishly and pulled the older up, before pulling her to the bed. 

"Aren't you a bit too eager," Jisoo looked at Jennie suggestively. The latter was wearing her bathrobe and her action of dragging the older to the bed did not help much.

"Byuntae!" the idol immediately slapped Jisoo on the arm and looked away, with her cheeks slightly red.

"Why are you here?" asked Jennie with a slightly surprised tone, as both of them were sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Of course to see you," replied Jisoo, as she leaned in, and locked eyes with Jennie as their foreheads touched. 

"I am glad that you are here. Sorry for the lack of update," apologised the younger, as she caressed the older's face.

"It's fine, I should be the one to apologise. I'm sorry for not being understanding."

Jennie leaned in and captured Jisoo's tempting lips and they got into a heated make-up session. Months of not seeing one another killed them. The close proximity did not do much to calm the raging passion in their hearts. Their lips moulded perfectly and moved in sync. Jennie had her hands on Jisoo's hair, tangling them as she led the kiss. While on the other hand, the older was undoing the knot of her robe, feeling the soft tan skin that she had missed for ages. 

"You should go to sleep," said the older, as she pulled the duvet, to cover their bodies. Her right arm around the younger, the latter's right forearm softly, up and down.

"Let's stay like this for a while," said Jennie, as she snuggled closer on Jisoo's chest, feeling the rise and fall of her chest as the older breathed deeply from the passionate moment. 

"I love you," confessed the older.

"I love you too."

-Present Time-

How time flies and the madly in love couple had grown older together, for 10 years. This also marked Jennie's 10th anniversary as a Kpop Artiste. She was now in the waiting room, had her make-up touched up for her concert. While her make-up artist was touching up the blush, she heard her phone beeped in her favourite ring tone and looked at her phone. 

From: Pabo ChiChu <3

Fighting for your concert!

She grinned and her make-up artist, being both caring and slightly nosy as usual, asked, "your girlfriend? She is so sweet."

She nodded and with that, she was ready for the concert rehearsal.

------

A/N: Remember to read pt 2 at the next chapter page!