My Favourite Idol

My Favorite Idol

Hi, I am Jisoo, 24 years old this year. I am a final year student at Yonsei University. My life's rather boring, but the only thing that spices up my life is kpop. I really love Kpop. My favourite group is Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner and all of YG's group. Yes, I am a huge YG fan! Even though people may say that I suit the SM vibes, but YG is the best. Be it Hip Hop or ballad, they can pull anything off. 

Recently, YG has announced that they are debuting a new solo artist. I have been following the news and some netizens have posted leaked photos. I have seen the pictures and omg, she is hot. While I was scrolling through her picture and I felt a tickle on my right ear.

"Who is this?" I heard a whisper. Me, being easily startled, I fell back on my . I turned around and saw my best friend, Kang Seulgi, laughing like a maniac. 

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!" I shouted and threw my bag at her. I made a huge ruckus, forgetting that I am at the library. As I could feel the stares around me, I quickly bowed and mouthed, "sorry", before gathering everything and push the monolid girl out of the library with me.

"And to answer you question which is a few minutes old, the girl is YG's new princess. Pretty right?" I told the bear and was staring at the picture dreamily.

"You and YG. You should jut marry the boss and you can stare at your idols for the entire day," said Seulgi, as she rolled her eyes and pushed my head closer to the screen.

My face all scrunched up after hearing the remarks. Ew no, the boss isn't that good looking!

---

Once Jennie's predebut pictures and videos were posted on the internet, she became the overnight sensation and the talk of the town. Everyone was talking about the new artiste that YG is gonna debut and the fanbase has grew to a million within 6h. I was reading an article it seems like the debut stage will be on music bank and there is a fanmeet session a few weeks after the debut stage. Omg, all I could think is to get my hands on hold for the tickets to the first debut stage and fanmeet. I remember that Chaeyoung is now working in the media industry after vocational high school. I think she would have more news and some tricks on how to get hold of the tickets. Thank God that I have this friend. 

To: Chaeyoungie

Rosie, can u help me to find out more about Kim Jennie's 1st debut stage and fanmeet? I need the tickets!

From: Chaeyoungie

Unnie! Need or want? Ok I will do just that. Oh yar you would like the best spot right? I will buy the tickets first. Just transfer me the money later one when I send u the receipts. 

To: Chaeyoungie

I love u Chaeyoungie. Fighting for ur work! Hope that filming goes well!

from Chaeyoungie:

Thanks unnie! Catch up soon. All the best for uni. Don't die!

To: Chaeyoungie

Yep the final semester, i will push through!

From: Chaeyoungie

<3

To: Chaeyoungie

<3

_____

It's Jennie's first debut stage and thanks to Chaeyoung, I was able to get hold a ticket! I've got everything prepared. The banner, fanchant, amazing outfit, makeup and hair. During the pre-cording, we were able to catch a glimpse of it. Gosh, she is so pretty and the song is so good. I was practically fangirling as though it was the live performance. Solo is really good. The outfit, oh gosh. 

After a few hours, it was the live and I was screaming like my life depends on it. I was fangirling so much and I think one of the dancers pointed me out to Jennie. I could see her looking at my banner that reads, "Let me rob gucci for you!"

Omg, so embarrassing! And it was Kang Seulgi who designed it for me. I didn't realised what was writtened until I was on the way here. Anyways, I need to thank that Kang for making the goddess recognise me. 

--- Fanmeet ---

Ok, I guess I have begged my way to get this ticket. It was Chaeyoungie who got it for me again. Gosh, I need to get her that microphone that she has been eyeing for. But it was all worthwhile. When it was my turn, my legs were shaking but I held onto the album tightly, not wanting to let go. It took a few nudges from the fan behind me to snap me out of my trance, before I stood in front of my favourite idol. I could see her smiling really brightly as she looked at me. I had my head tilted slightly lower, my eyes trying to avoid hers. But she lifted my head up and told me to be confidet because I am pretty and because I am a NiNi fan. I could tell that she has a confused look, I think she kind of remember who I was because of my banner. 

"Hey, I remember you from my debut stage. Your banner really stuck on me. What's your name?" She asked, with eyes fluttering.

Gosh, she's really pretty.

"Kim Jisoo." I replied, trying to stay calm but cheering internally as she remembered me.

"Wow, we have the same surname. See you at my next fan meet," said the idol, while looking at me after she had written a note on the CD cover.

"See you," I bid her goodbye, before exitting the stage to my own seat.

Even though I would like the conversation to be longer but it was a good start that I made an impression. She will always be my favourite idol no matter what.