Champagne and rose petals

Black tie affairs

Jungkook had a long flight ahead of him so he decided to get some shut eye before the plane landed. He dreamt about the wedding, dancing and laughing the night away with his family. He smiled in his sleep.  Hours passed before he was woken up by turbulence from the plane. Finally, he landed safely in New York City. It was late at night, so everyone was tired and ready for bed. Everyone, except Jungkook, who had spent most of the flight sleeping. Jungkook had his own room while his sister and his parents shared their room. Jungkook explored his room, opening the window to see the bright, bold city lights. He smiled happily, snapping pictures. Suddenly, he gets a text his girlfriend from back home.

"Hey babe, did you make it safe?" She asked.

He felt to tired, so he'd reply in the morning.

He curled up in a ball under the covers. He smiled, falling asleep. The next day, his family explored the sights around their hotel, trying new foods and meeting all kinds of people. Before they knew it, it was time to start preparing for the wedding. His family was meeting for a final walk through practice walk before the real wedding. The venue was a beautiful cathedral right in the middle of Manhattan. Jungkook smiled, taking in the beauty of everything. His family entered the venue, they were shocked at how big it was from the inside. His cousin, the bride to be, ran up excitedly, hugging everyone tightly.

"Jungkook! You've grown so much!" She said proudly.

He smiled, nodding.

She showed everyone to their dressing rooms, where the wedding walk will be, and where the reception will be. They had lunch and discussed plans for the honeymoon. Jungkook smiled and laughed alongside his family, watching how happy his cousin and her husband to be were. 

Finally, the day had come for the big day. He gently put on his tuxedo and shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror, smiling. He took some photos. His family once again, got to the venue early to help set up. Jungkook followed his mom to their seats as the wedding was about to begin. One by one, the best men and their bride maids walked slowly down the aisle. Jungkook watched as everyone filed up the line. He noticed a really handsome man in a black tuxedo with matching black tie. He seemed to stand out compared to the others, finally, the bride and groom came out. The ceremony was beautiful, the couple had written their own vows, the bride's dress fit her so perfectly, it was for to her body and flared out towards the bottom. The dress was covered with lace. After the ceremony, everyone walked out towards the reception hall.  Once they were in the reception hall, everyone was sat down at tables around the room, across the room was was the bridal party table. The food was served on beautiful black plates with gold accents. The options for food were steak, fish, and traditional Korean beef. After the toasts were made and the food was eaten, it was time to dance. Jungkook excitedly made his way to the dance floor. A while later, once again, he noticed the handsome stranger, drinking a glass of champagne near by. The stranger noticed Jungkook eyeing him and stared back,  eyeing him up and down. Jungkook's cousin ran up to him and pulled him along,  making her way to the man.

"Taehyung! I'm so happy you were able to be in the wedding!" She exclaimed happily, hugging him.

He smiled, hugging back.

"I'm happy to be of service." He answered.

"Taehyung, this is my cousin, Jungkook. Him and his family came from Korea to see the wedding." She said, happily.

Taehyung nodded, smiling and extending his hand out.

"Nice to meet you." He said.

Jungkook blushed, nodding and shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He replied, shyly.

After a small silence, Jungkook's cousin heard her name being called.

"Ah I'm gonna go find my husband. Have fun! Mingle." She urged with a wave of her hands, running off.

The two stood quietly.

"So, you know my cousin, how did you meet?" Jungkook finally asked.

"Oh, we were in a college class together last semester."

"What do you study?"

"Photography and music." 

"I'm studying music too, I'd love to see some of your photography skills." 

"Oh of course. I'd love to show you sometime. Here's my number. We should hang out before you have to leave back home, Jungkook." Taehyung said with a quick wink.

Jungkook blushed, nodding.

"I'd love to." He answered.