Destination

Black tie affairs

"Jungkook, time to wake up!" His mother called, opening his door.

Jungkook groaned, eyes fluttering open.

"Hmm?" He muttered, confused.

"We have a plane to catch, honey. Your cousin is getting married in a few days!" His mother said, excited. 

Jungkook smiled, sitting up.

"Okay right, I'll get ready and be downstairs soon." He answered.

She nodded.

"Okay, please hurry!" She said, leaving the room. 

Jungkook yawned, looking at the elegant black tuxedo, hanging neatly in his closet. He smiled, quickly grabbing his clothes for the flight and jumping in the shower. Once he was showered, he carefully placed the tuxedo in his suitcase along with a few last minute things. He made his way downstairs to be with the rest of his family. He felt excited because he was going to America for the first time since he was little. To make things better, his family was staying for two months since it's been so long. Him and his family quickly scarfed down some food before rushing out the door to the taxi to head to the airport. The traffic seemed never ending. This didn't bother Jungkook much though, he just passed time by listening to music and playing games on his phone. He texted some of his friends to tell them he was on his way to the airport. Once the taxi finally made it there, the family shuffled out of the taxi and ran inside to get to the TSA lines. Even though he's been to the airport a few times, the amount of people never ceases to amaze him. He removed his shoes and set his bag onto the scanner. Finally, once him and his family made it through TSA, they wandered around the around looking for their gate and checking out the shops along the way. They sat patiently waiting for their name to be called to board their flight. Jungkook was excited and wandered if he'd really remember his cousin's house. An hour passed by and finally, his family was called. He shuffled into the small space, clutching his carry-on luggage. Once he found his seat, he sat down, trying to get comfortable as it would be a long flight. He leaned his head against the window, staring. 

"Bye Korea. I'll see you soon." He muttered, smiling.