Happy Birthday Im YoonA

Love Struck

 

There are too many things to celebrate. My last drama episodes, my birthday, his last musical performance…

*Beep*

I opened my cell, expecting it was a text from him.

From: Teukie Oppa

Yoona-ya! Congratulations on your drama! You did really well. Your acting surely improves a lot. I’m so proud of you my dongsaeng! And also Happy Birthday! Stay Pretty! I love you! ^^

 I smiled. As expected, Teukie oppa will always be the one who congratulate me. I love him like he’s my own brother. Even though he constantly asked me to marry him since I was 12, I know his heart belongs to someone else, not mine. I was about to reply to his message when my phone start beeping once again.

From: Donghae Oppa

Happy Birthday Yoona-ya~!!!!!!! Congratulations on your drama as well!!!!!! Am I the first to congratulate you a happy birthday? I hope I am!!!!! ^^;; I’m wishing you all the best for your career, life, and love!!!!!!  And try to avoid scandals!!! Especially the one involving me!!!!! I can’t stand jealous Sica (and Hyukkie) T_T

I giggled reading his message. Hyuk Oppa is jealous of me? And Sica unnie as well? Aigoo.. These scandals are hilarious. The media didn’t even know the truth and they put us as the ‘Most Scandalous K-Pop couple”? I laughed my head off while the news came up with the rest of our members. But then again… I think Sica unnie was the one who didn’t laugh along with us… Oh no! How can I be so stupid! Of course she’s jealous. But… she knows me… and the one I like…

*Beep*

Please let it be him.

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

Happy Birthday Yoona

Oh, it’s not. Okay then. He’s probably still having a party with his musical mates since today’s his last performance.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

From: MaSi Oppa

Happy Birthday Beautiful Yoona *_*

 

From: Heechul Oppa

Ya ya ya Yoona-Ya Happy Birthday pretty dongsaeng!!! Let’s be the best evil couple on variety once again once I got out the army ~o~

 

From: Wookie Oppa

Kyakyakya~~~ Happy Birthday Yoona-ya~~ Kyakyakyaaa you’re 23 now aigooo you’ve grown up well~~ Now I feel old T_T Anyway, I’ll cook something for you~~ Come and play to our dorm! Hyungs, I, and Kyuhyunnie miss you pretty Yoona~

I read the last line of Wook’s oppa message once again.

Hyungs, I and Kyuhyunnie missed you…

I started to feel the heat rising up to my cheek. He… misses me? Then how come he’s still not texting me and congratulate me on my birthday. Okay I know it’s 1 AM in the morning, but still! His hyungs are still awake by now. That means they still have something to do. Or does he still hanging out with his musical friends? But his last performance ended 3 hours ago. Was he drunk? Unconscious? Will I have to wait until tomorrow?

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

From: Jongwoon Oppa

Happy Birthday Yoona-Ya… It has to be Yoona~ (you have to sing this part, understand?) Stay beautiful, Yoona!

 

From: Shindong Oppa

Let’s do a gag for your 23rd birthday Yoona-ya! Happy Birthday!!

 

From: Sungmin Oppa

Yoona-ya Happy Birthday ^^! Come out and open your door in 60 seconds starts from... now!!! 60…59…58…57…

 

Huh? Sungmin oppa’s message is kind of weird. What is he going to do at this time of hour in front of my dorm?

 

*Beep*

From : Sungmin Oppa

Aigoo Yoona-ya~~ It’s passed 60 seconds already. Come out nooowwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~

 

I walked out of my room and reached the front door in no time. I don’t want Sungmin oppa to wait longer. It’s cold outside. Why can’t he just ring the bell and…

“Happy Birthday Grandma Deer”

I was dumbfounded when I found him there, standing in front of the dorm, holding a bouquet of red roses, still with his… make up on?

“Why are you still wearing your make up?” I said to him, looking curious.

He furrowed his forehead as he heard my question, “I’m here in front of your door to congratulate you on your drama and your birthday with gifts especially picked by me just for you, and that’s how you welcome me?”

“Well, I thought I’ll be seeing Sungmin oppa and not you. So I was quite surprised to see you in front of my dorm…” I said, trying so hard to hide this stupid smile on my face.

He smiles, “Was it a nice surprise? I mean… I cooperate with Sungmin Oppa for this. I even talked to him before you open the door. I try to hide this surprise from my hyungs but I guess they all have already guessed it by now since they’re not asleep at this time of hour.”

“Ah! That’s why all of your member is still awake and congratulate me on my birthday exactly at 00.00! Well, not all of them but… you got my point, right?”

“They all love you, there’s no doubt they wanted to be the first person to congratulate you on your birthday. And… This is for you. I hope you like it.” He said as he handed me the red rose bouquet on his hand.

I was speechless when I received it. Is he the same Cho Kyuhyun I have known for 6 years? 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

I startled a little when I heard his voice, waking me up from the imagination I had of him. “Huh? Nothing. I was just wondering why are you being this sweet all of a sudden.  You’re Cho Kyuhyun, right?”

He chuckled, “Of course I am! Who else?”

“But you’re different! You’re not the EvilKyu I used to know!” I said, defending my point.

“Well, people change when they’re in love, aren’t they?”

I was speechless once again.  My heart beat faster than the-already-beat-faster-heart. Butterflies in my stomach are growing rapidly. And my mind can’t think straight right now. Damn this guy is seriously unpredictable. “Ar…Are you in love?” I said, stuttered.

“Yes. With this girl in front of me.”

“Huh?”

“I love you, weirdo. Happy Birthday. ”

 

===================================================================================================

A/N : I know that is not the best ending but please do forgive me because I have no idea for the ending so I'll leave it like that. kkk XD

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE GIRL IN K-POP IM YOONA!! Stay gorgeous and humble. And gain a little weight! you're too skinny *_* I LOVE YOU YOONA/KYUHYUN'S WEIRDO/ KYUHYUN'S GRANDMA DEER. May you and Kyuhyun discover your real feelings soon. kkkkkkk XD <3 <3

(cr : isoldmyfriend @tumblr)