Jealousy

Love Struck

 

"I wish she could treat our member as well as she treated her unnies. ^^"

*blup*

"Again, praising my dongsaeng on national TV. What are you trying to say, huh? That SeoKyu is real?! Let me give you some YoonHae, then! Seriously this guy is getting on my nerves!!"

Yoona mumbled angrily to herself after watching MNet-MIC with Super Junior, where Kyuhun was asked about Seohyun. She couldn't help it if she feels jealous towards her dongsaeng. He's her boyfriend after all. Who wouldn't be jealous if their boyfriend is praising another girl, right? Whether the other girl is your so-called-sister or your best-est friends in the world, jealousy is still a jealousy. Besides, it's a natural way of showing your true feelings to the one you love.

Yoona and Kyuhyun are the actual Super Generation pairing that ever existed. Well, Donghae and Jessica is another story, though. But for now, they are the ‘real’ couple. Who would’ve thought out of all other pairings that is more popular than KyuNa, they are the real one? They never showed interactions on camera and they never paired with each other whether it’s for a duet or a dance battle, or even on Ads. Practically, they never exist in the eyes of all Super Generation shippers. What those shippers didn’t know is they are exist. They are best friends for almost 3 years since Kyuhyun first debuted with Super Junior, and started to figure out that they both have feelings for each other 2 years ago when SJ won their first award for ‘Sorry Sorry’. Since then, they are inseparable. Well, except from SM and SPAO where they both decided to separate them for their concert and ads just to avoid speculations from the press and netizens. That is why they never seemed to look close to each other. It’s relieving, actually, to be paired with other than your actual boyfriend. Therefore, there won’t be any speculation that they are dating. But Yoona is still a girl. A girl who’ll get jealous If her boyfriend is paired with or praised another girl whether it’s just mere for a fan service, or just to be polite towards the girls.

“Unnie, why are you mumbling to yourself? Are you crying?” Seohyun, who just came back from her CF shooting, hurriedly approached Yoona whose now look as if she’s going to cry.

Yoona, startled to the sound of Seohyun’s voice, silently wiping off her tears that is about to fall down and try to assured her that she’s okay. “Ah Seohyun-ah, you’re back already? How’s the shooting?” She said, smiling.

“It’s fun. Hyun Joong oppa is very helpful during the shoot. But that’s not really the point, unnie. Why are you crying? Are you okay?” Seohyun said, caressing Yoona’s back trying to comfort her.

Yoona is touched by the way her dongsaeng treats her nicely. She couldn’t believe that she felt jealousy towards her earlier. “I’m sorry Hyunnie, I’m jealous of you because Kyuhyun oppa keeps praising you these days. I can’t help it. I’m sorry…” she said, while her head buried down trying hard to control her tears.

Seohyun was taken aback with Yoona’s words. Being the sweet-angelic maknae she is, she felt sorry towards her unnie. “Omo Unnie, I’m so sorry. So you’re crying because of me? I’m really really REALLY sorry unnie. I’m sorry…” She said helplessly while hugged Yoona tightly she almost out of breath.

“Hyun…Hyunnie-ah… Too tight… too tight…” Yoona uttered while trying to break their hug.

“Ah, I’m sorry unnie.” Seohyun, broke their hug and looked at her unnie with this pitiful look in her eyes.

“You don’t need to say sorry that many times, Hyunnie. It’s not even your fault. I’m just being a jealous girlfriend, that’s all.” Yoona explained shyly.

“But… have you told oppa about this matter? I mean, when something like this happened, have you ever tried to at least talked about it?”

Yoona sighed, “I don’t want to be a nagging girlfriend. Us being in a secret relationship is hard enough. I knew he would feel the same every time a scandal between me and other male idols came up. Moreover when the scandals involved his band mates. Did you see his face when the ‘MNet Love Scandal’ between me and Donghae oppa came up? He’s so jealous that time he couldn’t even stand being in the same room as Hae Oppa. And I’m already his that time…”

Seohyun smiled to the explanation, “Jealousy is cute when it involves mankind but a disastrous thing when it’s the woman who had it. I feel you, unnie.”

Yoona shifted her gaze to the girl beside her, “Still jealous much that yong~ oppa, eh?”

“You tell me.” She chuckled. “Alright then, I’ll just take a quick shower then. Don’t worry about Kyu oppa too much, unnie. He’s madly in love with you. I can see it in his eyes.”

Yoona smiled to her statement. “I’ll try to overcome my jealousy.” She smiled, “And I hope yong oppa will do the same. You’re madly in love with him after all.”

Seohyun blush a little as she heard Yoona’s statement. “Don’t tell him that, unnie. Or else his head will swell”

“I won’t.” Yoona smiled, assuring her that she won’t tell anything to Yonghwa.

*ding dong*

“I’ll get the door and you better take your shower before it’s getting late.” Yoona said as she walked to the front door, letting Seo took her bath and get some rest.

Who appeared in front of her is someone who she never expected to be there, at least not today. “What are you doing here?” She said, coldly.

Kyuhyun frowned as he heard the tone of his girlfriend’s voice. “What’s with the tone?”

“Nothing. What are you doing here?” She asked again; try to reduce the cold tone of her voice.

“Can’t a boyfriend come to see his girlfriend? The boyfriend is missing his girlfriend a lot.” He pouted.

Yoona cannot control her smile as soon as she saw his pout.

“Finally the girlfriend is showing her famous goddess-like smile that the boyfriend is dying to see.” He said, pecking on her cheek. “You won’t let me come inside?”

“Come on in, oppa.” She said, giving him the way to come inside her dorm. Her thoughts are still filled with what had happened earlier today even though Seo already convinced her that Kyu’s madly in love with her, she still couldn’t overcome her jealousy.

“Hey, are you all by yourself here? Good thing I come, then.” He uttered as they walked into the living room.

“No, I’m with Seo.”

“Oh, so where is she?” He said, naively.

That’s it. Her not-so-wiped-out jealousy strikes back and she couldn’t help it. “What now, are you going to praise her again?”

“Huh?” He frowned, dumbfounded by her words. “What are you saying?”

“You’re coming here just to look for Seohyun, right? Not me. It’s never me from the start. You said the 3 most important things in your life is ‘SSS’, and when Hyuk oppa told that it’s ‘Starcraft, Sungmin, Seohyun’, you just shush him up without even try to deny it. You even used ‘SEO’ as your ID when you played starcraft! God, how dumb I must be. It’s never been me all this time.” Yoona cried as she said those words.

Kyuhyun looks surprised by those words. He never thought that she had been insecure all this time. “Look… let me explained it to you, those 3S? It’s ‘Super Junior, Stracraft, and Saseum Yoong’. That ID you saw was made by Sungmin hyung when he borrowed my laptop to play starcraft. That was supposed to mean “Sungmin leE sOonkyu” it’s lame, I know, Hyung’s always lame.”

Yoona was taken aback by his explanation. She didn’t expect that kind of explanation coming out of him.

“Look, Yoong. It’s you. It’s always been you. You have to trust me. Those things with Seo are pure fan service. Nothing more. You believe in me, right? I’m madly in love with you, and you have to know that.”

“I…I…” Yoona is left speechless. She couldn’t respond to those words her boyfriend just said.

Kyuhyun snorted and slowly walked his way towards her, leaving no distance between them. “Shhhh… No need to say a word, my deer. I know you’re madly in love with me as well.” And by that he kissed her.

Her jealousy drained by the time he kissed her. She could feel his sincerity by that kiss, and she’s now sure that he’s madly in love with her.

Jealousy is a feeling that one cannot control when one develop a certain feeling towards someone. But never let that feeling went overboard and ruined your relationship just because you feel insecure about it.

She breaks their kiss and smile as she looked him in the eyes then firmly said, “You know I am.”

=========================================================================================

A/N : Sorry, this one . >.< But I hope you'll endure it and wait for nicer story than this. n_n