STARDEW VALLEY AU

Plans For AU and Literally All Other AUs For Twice Fanfic

DID I HEAR SDV???? SAY NO MORE ES


NOTE: Bachelorettes are all given a role in Pelican Town but can be swapped out for the role of The Farmer in order to initiate a romance with the other remaining Bachelorettes

Example: Tzuyu the resident rich kid and Sana the saloon waitress

I want a romance between Tzuyu and Sana, so I take out Tzu from the rich kid role and make her the farmer who moves into Stardew Valley so that she can romance Sana, or vice versa if one wants Sana as the farmer instead. The role left behind by the girl who becomes the farmer will be filled by an OC, or maybe someone else from another group if yalls lucky, but it'll just be minimal

The plan for this AU is basically different pairs requested or planned by me, written like the heart events in the game because yeah SDV 

ANYWAY ONTO THE PLANNED ROLES YEET 

Nayeon - Musician

  • Enthusiastic both in personality and her passion for music, Nayeon is a gregarious girl with a friendly streak a mile wide. She's a talented singer and practices every day, playing her own instruments and dreaming of starting a music career in Zuzu City, though she is reluctant to actually release her own original songs. Still, Nayeon strives to better herself in music while handling two jobs at the local Joja Mart to support that dream-- and her parentless younger brother.

Jeongyeon - Athlete

  • Jeongyeon is a star athlete and she knows it, having been captain and MVP of the gridball team in high school. And now, she aspires to go pro, making it known that she'll eventually be a professional player while maintaining her game at both home and the beach. She is brash and cocky about her abilities, but is this all there really is to Jeongyeon? Is she just some upstart braggart or is there a deeper reason for all her bravado? Only time and friendship will tell.

Momo - Adventurer

  • As the only daughter of the general store owners, Momo is the exact opposite of what's expected for a girl of a mom-and-pop business-- she's daring, a real glutton for food, and has been exploring for a while and has even been fighting some monsters. And while Momo has to work sometimes in the store, she's either napping or talking about her next adventure. She's even opposite in looks to her parents, who are perfectly ordinary people. Maybe she's just not meant for the typical small-town life?

Sana -  Saloon Waitress

  • Sana may be a little of what you can call eccentric, but one can't deny this bar girl's sweet disposition and ready smile, in and out of work. Despite her job at the saloon, she wants to be able to run her own flower shop one day or work with plants in general. With a fondness for flora and a curious connection with the mysterious energies that infuse the valley, it may seem strange to an outsider but everyone in town knows that Sana has always marched to the beat of her own drum; there is yet to be someone who can match it.

Jihyo - Schoolteacher/Tutor

  • Jihyo is a smart, mature, and dependable lady, though her heart has always lay in teaching and spending time at the library while balancing her work-from-home corporate job. Despite the money she makes from this, Jihyo wants nothing more than to cast this aside and devote her time to being a teacher to the kids in town, though she still refuses to quit for reasons unknown to many and maybe even to Jihyo herself. Can the farmer be the one to unravel that mystery?

Mina - Town Doctor

  • Despite her cold-looking, almost regal looks, Mina is still the shy, kind-hearted doctor of the town, slightly reserved in social situations but always willing to lend an ear. She's quite young for a physician, but is no less capable, holding a certain charm especially when a smile splits her cool facade. People can hear dancing music from the apartment above her clinic on certain nights, though afterwards Mina always comes to work in the morning with a sad, lonely air around her...

Dahyun - Science Whiz

  • There aren't many of the mad scientist types in town, but Dahyun likes to think she can fit that particular bill. As the daughter of the carpenter and a scientist, Dahyun has inherited the best of both worlds in building and science and wishes to become an inventor once the time is right. But with so much time spent with machines and labs, her parents fear that their daughter isn't getting enough interaction with other people at all. Brilliant and charming despite this, Dahyun still has trouble getting along long-term with others due to her sheer, relentless dedication. Will she be able to strike a balance?

Chaeyoung - Artist

  • Chaeyoung is a bright-eyed and tousled tomboy with plenty of artistic talent and b with outgoing energy, often wandering into the woods just outside of town to gather materials or fresh salmonberries with lots of jokes to liven up the room. Having moved in as well from another city, Chaeyoung creates a lot of artwork and never talks about her past, though she's been needing a nudge in the right direction to finally showcase her labors. Still, she needs someone she can trust; can it be done with a girl so secretive about her origins?

Tzuyu - Rich Daughter

  • Every bit the beautiful, wealthy scion of a powerful family, an aloof and stoic nature does little to deviate from Tzuyu's beauty, though she rebuffs advances and friendships and has built up a reputation as an icy bachelorette. She has a habit of being sharp and coolly judgmental to onlookers, but perhaps underneath that mask is a gentle young woman sensitive to ulterior motives and lonely from her parents' absence. Maybe now is the time to help coax Tzuyu from her shell...

---

Heart events may range from heartwarmingly fluffy to downright racy so like yeet HBHDBXHWBED IM DED WAHAHAHA