Final 2

If You Do

 

This part was brought to you by Seventeen’s ‘Don’t Wanna Cry’




 

Tzuyu has been in a state of denial, it has been five weeks since her break up with Sana. She regretted her decisions, she wanted Sana back, she loved her and had said it many times yet it wasn’t enough. Sana acted weird without a reason and broke Tzuyu’s heart in which cherished her and only her. Tzuyu felt like something was off, there was something missing that Sana hadn't told her and the feeling bugged her. She felt as if the older still loved her, yet she shook it off as she thought it was stupid. But yet Tzuyu felt like she was still there, and so she waited aimlessly for her to appear. She wanted to find the older and take back what she said. Every time she thought of the older she wanted to cry, yet she didn’t because if she did then she wouldn’t be able to see Sana. Tzuyu decided to go out to get some fresh air, she decided to go to a nearby park. She sat down on a bench and admired the scenery. Tzuyu shouldn’t have come here, she really shouldn’t have, memories of the break up flooded her mind. The Taiwanese girl tried to ignore it the best she could but when she caught the tiniest glimpse of the older Japanese girl she completely lost it. Tears came flooding down her face, she really had hoped Sana hadn’t seen her (not while she was like this, at least), but her wishes weren’t granted.

“Oh? Tzuyu-ya?” Her soft voice said.

“Sana…” The younger muttered.

“Tzuyu, are you ok?” Sana asked.

“I’m ok” Tzuyu said ‘I’m not ok.’

“Are you sure? Why are you crying?”

“Why are you still here?” Tzuyu questioned.

“You don’t want to see me, do you?” Sana said. 

“I don’t want to see you.” Tzuyu replied ‘I really want to see you.’

“Tzuyu, at least tell me why you’re crying.”

“It’s a family matter, it’s none of your concern.” Tzuyu mumbled, she felt bad having to lie to Sana. 

“Tzuyu-ya, there is something that I wish to discuss with you, now may not be a good time so maybe later?” Sana said.

“Sure.” Tzuyu agreed. Sana nodded and left Tzuyu, maybe now she can get her explanation.

 

*2 Days Later*

 

Tzuyu met up with Sana at a cafe to discuss what the older wanted to talk about.

“So, Tzuyu.” Sana started, “I’m really sorry.”
“About what?” Tzuyu questioned.

  “About before, the  way I acted towards you.” Sana said, “I owe you an explanation.” 

“Explain.”

“I felt as though my feelings for you were slipping, I thought I fell in love with another person. But the day you broke up with me, I realized that I only truly loved you.” Sana explained, “I can understand if you don’t feel the same anymore, but I felt like I should apologize to you.”

“Sana, you did break my heart. What you made me go through hurt, and yet I’m so foolishly in love with you that I forgive you.” Tzuyu said.

“Really?” Sana questioned, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. 

“Really.” Tzuyu nodded. 

“So what does this mean for us?”Sana asked.

“I’m not sure yet, but we should take things slowly for now.” Tzuyu said. “My heart still hurts from what you did, but I would like to pursue in a relationship with you again, Sana.” 

“Are you sure?” 

“Yes, I still love you Sana.” Tzuyu said, “As long as you don’t hurt me that badly again and if you be honest with me everything will be ok.”

“So, girlfriends?” Sana asked.

“Yes, girlfriends,” Tzuyu agreed. 

Sana smiled, they both got up and left the cafe. Tzuyu intertwined her hand with Sana’s as they walked towards the youngers apartment. 

“I love you, Tzuyu.”

“I love you as well, Sana.” Tzuyu smiled as she cupped Sana’s jaw and kissed her passionately