Final

If You Do

 

Tzuyu called Sana to meet her at a nearby park to talk. Their relationship has been going downhill, Tzuyu has tried multiple times to fix it but has failed each time. Sana agreed to meet her, they met up at the park and went to a secluded area. Rain was pouring hard, causing the two girls to get soaked.

“You said you wanted to talk?” Sana questioned.

“Yes, that’s correct.” Tzuyu nodded.

“What do you want to talk about?” Sana asked.

“Our relationship.” Tzuyu said, looking Sana in the eyes. The Japanese girl nodded slightly, signaling the younger to continue. “Sana, our relationship hasn’t been going well for a while now. I wanted to tell you some things.”

“Go ahead.” The older said. 

“Sana, I enjoy being with you but you’ve changed. You no longer seem to care about our relationship. I’ve tried to fix things but you keep pushing me away, the only reason I can put up with you is because I love you.” Tzuyu said. “You always say that I’m wrong, you like to win and only let me lose. I was attracted to your confidence at first but you magnified even my smallest mistakes. You made me feel like I was hanging off the edge of a cliff, yet I still love you. You get mad at me easily even though I made only  a small mistake, I don’t get it.”

“I don’t get mad easily, what are you talking about?” 

“Every day and every night I felt like a fool, you gotta know that. Whenever we get along well I get more nervous.” Tzuyu explained

“You shouldn’t be getting nervous, if you trust me then there is no need to get nervous.” Sana said. 

“That’s the thing, if I say something you always say ‘let’s break up’, I can’t get closer to you, I can’t deepen my love for you. You force me to do things to please you, you make me go down on my knees. I’m tired of it, Sana, I feel desperate to break free. Whenever you think I’m not looking you go off and flirt with your ‘friends’. To you they’re  just friends but to me they are jerks trying to take you away from me.” Tzuyu told the older, tears blurring her vision. 

“Maybe we should break up.” Sana said, “It’s up to you if you wanna break up, I don’t really care. Just do whatever you want, it doesn’t matter to me.”

“So it’s me again?” Tzuyu scoffed, “Why are you like this?”

“Like what?” Sana questioned.

“Forget it. I’m done with you. We’re over.” Tzuyu sobbed as she turned and left, leaving Sana there in the cold rain.