drabble #2

Random Drabbles

You started running towards your destination, Teen Top's dorm.

Why are you running? Because you were worried you'll be so late you won't make it in time.

Their dorm was just a 20 minute taxi ride from your home but you decided to shorten the time by running there.

As you tried your hardest to run as fast as you can and arrive there in one piece, your conversation with him a while ago went through your head.

 

>FLASHBACK <

 

♪♫everyday, everynight, i'm here for you, no matter what happens...♪♫

 

Before the intro finished, you picked up your phone. "Yoboseyo?", you asked. 

"yeochin, where are you now?", sensing the anxiety in the tone of the speaker, you immediately replied. "I am at home, wae? Is there a problem?" 

"Then i'll go straight to the point. Come over here immediately. Hyung is..." and the line was cutted.

 

You tried calling back the number but it can't be reached. His phone might have been off because of low battery.

Without further questioning you run out the house as fast as you could and run to their dorm.

 

>END OF FLASHBACK<

 

"What was he going to say? What was it about oppa? And by the tone of his voice, something bad must have happened.", these thoughts were circulating around your head as you tried to run faster. And there, you already saw the building they were living in. You picked up your pace and went inside the building. You were fidgeting as you waited for the elevator doors to open.

As you heard the sound of the elevator bell, you immediately went inside and pressed the number of the floor where Teen Top lives. Anxiety was growing on you as the elevator was going up.

 

Ding! 

The elevator opened as you arrived at your floor destination. You run and pushed the doorbell to their room. No one was answering, it was very quiet. You decided to push the doorbell again but still no one answered. "I'll push it one more time, if there's still no answer, I'll just go inside"

Doing as you said so, you entered the pin code and went in. It was really dark inside. The lights were all turned off. You took your shoes off and proceeded to walk inside. You tried turning the lights on but they seem to not be working.

 

"Guys, L.joe, where are you?", you called their names but there were still no answer.

 

You went to their living room and you were surprised when the lights suddenly , revealing a handsome guy kneeling in front of you with flowers in his hands.

 

"My Angel, would you be willing to be my gf for a week?", he was smiling as he said that line.

 

You were utterly shocked and it was like your world freezed.

"Wait, is this mnet scandal?", you blubbered the first thing that came to your mind.

You looked around you but there were no cameras around. You finally looked at him again. He was chuckling at your response.

" Where are the crews with their cameras?" You innocently asked as he just laughed at you.

"Is that how you respond to my sincere confession?" ,he asked getting up from his kneeling position.

"Yah, is that how you respond when someone is confessing? I thought you said you'd answer in the most simple way possible?", you heard your bestfriend say.

"Yah! There you are, Joe! I thought something bad really happened and you even cutted the line. You made me ran here you know. ", you scolded your bestfriend,then you turned to the guy who confessed to you.

"And you, what's this fuzz all about? If your confession was sincere and you really want me to be your girlfriend for just a week, then i refuse."

"oooh, C.A.P. hyung, you've been rejected!", the maknae said coming out of his own hiding place.

"Way to go, noona!", Niel said prying and appearing in the living room hi-fiving Ricky who also went out of his hiding place.

"I told you it won't work, hyung. You should have just confessed simply.", Chunji said patting the back of their rejected leader.

With the members going and saying things like that, you were more confused and puzzled. You followed L.joe to his room since your head was aching by thinking too much.

"Joe, kindly explain to me what's happening? My head's already aching."

"C.A.P. Hyung planned this and we helped him. He wanted to confess to you in an mnet scandal way because you said you love the program. If you reacted like he predicted you would, and I'm telling you, I would be really surprised if you reacted that way, things would go like he planned.", L.joe explained to you.

"So he was really serious in confessing to me?" L.joe nodded.

"Yes, it just didn't went as planned. If you remained speechless and took the flowers, he would have hugged you then whisper to your ears that he'd want you to be his, not just a week but forever."

"Oh.", was what came out of your mouth. When the words finally sunk in and you realized what happened, you went out to the living room.

L.joe just smiled as he saw your retreating figure. "Hyung owes me bigtime."

 

Upon reaching the living room, your eyes roamed around but the tall leader can't be seen.

"Where's Oppa?", you asked the maknae line who were seating at the sofa watching tv.

"I think he's in his room.", Chunji replied appearing out of nowhere.

"Thank you, Chan Hee-ah."

 

You proceeded to the room of Teen Top's masculine leader. You knocked on the door but no one answered so you just turned the knob and went in.

"Minsoo Oppa?", you called out to him.

You looked around the room but you weren't able to find him.

"Minsoo Oppa?", you called again.

 

Suddenly, things went fast. The next thing you knew, your face was a few centimeters away from him. And when you turn to your side, his arms were blocking your way, in other words, you were trapped.

"Min-m-minsoo oppa?", stuttering, you manage to call his attention which was entirely not needed because he was already looking at you intently.

"Angel, you shouldn't have come alone in my room.", his voice came out real low and husky like you've never heard before.

Your body tensed up as you felt his hot breath on you. You turned sideways, embarassed at your close contact.

He cupped your chin and turned you to look at him. His eyes were solemn and you can see a bit of sadness.

"My angel, didn't you think I was sincere when I told you I would want you to be my girlfriend?"

Then L.joe's words flashed in your head. "He'd want you to be his, not just a week but forever."

It struck you like lightning. He was really sincere about his confession, if only things went as he planned.

Then, you felt his breathing, snapping you out of your thoughts. He left your side to look at a picture, then he sat on his bed and looked at you lovingly.

"Angel, I love you always and forever, now and in the future...",he confessed as he went closer to you stopping only centimeters away from you.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

No words could express how you feel, you acted on impulse and closed the gap between the two of you.

A sweet and passionate kiss.